DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Hackmaster 5E

Hackmaster 5E

If you guys supported Hackmaster 5E I would but it right now but I wont run any of the other games you support. It looks neat but as a GM I can only run one system.

The Kenzer guys have always been great. I am sure that they wouldn't mind someone creating a version of Hackmaster for use on FG, as long as they were treated fairly, which I am sure Smiteworks would do. I am not capable of creating such a Ruleset though and it would have to be someone else.
    DM/GM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License.

Blog Entries
    Yeah Hackmaster is great. I wouldn't run it but I'd sure try playing in a game.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Hackmaster is my favorite system, and I am sad to say I have been using Fantasy Grounds far less since moving over to Hackmaster because there's no ruleset for it, and I don't have the time to work on one myself.

If anyone is working on one, even a rudimentary ruleset, I would love to see it/help playtest it.

I suggest going here https://www.facebook.com/kenzerco/?fref=ts and posting about your desire or going to Kenzerco.com and posting on the forums there.

The Kenzer guys said, on their facebook page, that they just do not have the capability in house to create a ruleset. They are happy to see a third party do so though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaviskhan View Post
    If you guys supported Hackmaster 5E I would but it right now but I wont run any of the other games you support. It looks neat but as a GM I can only run one system.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Yeah Hackmaster is great. I wouldn't run it but I'd sure try playing in a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by osarusan View Post
    Hackmaster is my favorite system, and I am sad to say I have been using Fantasy Grounds far less since moving over to Hackmaster because there's no ruleset for it, and I don't have the time to work on one myself.

If anyone is working on one, even a rudimentary ruleset, I would love to see it/help playtest it.
    Quote Originally Posted by yeknom View Post
    The Kenzer guys said, on their facebook page, that they just do not have the capability in house to create a ruleset. They are happy to see a third party do so though.
    Go for it guys!
    You dont need to do it alone - there are four of you already

I agree, I am talking with Samarex to see what he and I can do about it. It may be nothing but it might be something, have to wait and see what the two of us can do.

After reading this post I went and downloaded the basic.I haven't finished reading it but it seems really good!
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Start with doing a custom character sheet using corerpg and the Dammed extension for it called MoreCore

Thread Information