Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Hackmaster 5E

Hackmaster 5E

If you guys supported Hackmaster 5E I would but it right now but I wont run any of the other games you support. It looks neat but as a GM I can only run one system.

The Kenzer guys have always been great. I am sure that they wouldn't mind someone creating a version of Hackmaster for use on FG, as long as they were treated fairly, which I am sure Smiteworks would do. I am not capable of creating such a Ruleset though and it would have to be someone else.
    Ultimate License Holder. DM Since 1985. Running an in person Rappan Athuk Pathfinder game and a Fantasy Grounds 2e AD&D game.

Blog Entries
    Yeah Hackmaster is great. I wouldn't run it but I'd sure try playing in a game.
    DMing since 1979. Ultimate License holder.

Currently GMing:
    * Yggsburgh and Castle Zagyg - Castles and Crusades Greyhawk (Mon/Fri - on hiatus)
    * Temple of Elemental Evil - Castles and Crusades Greyhawk (Thursday - on hiatus)
    * 2e Greyhawk (Wednesday)

Thanks for 7+ years of gaming via FG my friends (2e / 3.5e / Rolemaster Classic / Castles & Crusades / Pathfinder / Savage Worlds / 5e).

There/Their/They're are all different words and do not mean the same thing.

Hackmaster is my favorite system, and I am sad to say I have been using Fantasy Grounds far less since moving over to Hackmaster because there's no ruleset for it, and I don't have the time to work on one myself.

If anyone is working on one, even a rudimentary ruleset, I would love to see it/help playtest it.
    yokai.com - the online database of Japanese monsters

I suggest going here https://www.facebook.com/kenzerco/?fref=ts and posting about your desire or going to Kenzerco.com and posting on the forums there.
    Ultimate License Holder. DM Since 1985. Running an in person Rappan Athuk Pathfinder game and a Fantasy Grounds 2e AD&D game.

The Kenzer guys said, on their facebook page, that they just do not have the capability in house to create a ruleset. They are happy to see a third party do so though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaviskhan View Post
    If you guys supported Hackmaster 5E I would but it right now but I wont run any of the other games you support. It looks neat but as a GM I can only run one system.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Yeah Hackmaster is great. I wouldn't run it but I'd sure try playing in a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by osarusan View Post
    Hackmaster is my favorite system, and I am sad to say I have been using Fantasy Grounds far less since moving over to Hackmaster because there's no ruleset for it, and I don't have the time to work on one myself.

If anyone is working on one, even a rudimentary ruleset, I would love to see it/help playtest it.
    Quote Originally Posted by yeknom View Post
    The Kenzer guys said, on their facebook page, that they just do not have the capability in house to create a ruleset. They are happy to see a third party do so though.
    Go for it guys!
    You dont need to do it alone - there are four of you already

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

I agree, I am talking with Samarex to see what he and I can do about it. It may be nothing but it might be something, have to wait and see what the two of us can do.

After reading this post I went and downloaded the basic.I haven't finished reading it but it seems really good!
    "The small town of Swampspittle is a charming reminder of how Faerun use to be.Plague victims crawl eloquently down it's dung filled streets; greasing the way with puss from thier buboes.While at least two children a week are burnt as a changeling in the handsome market square. The town boasts two taverns, one humourous dwarf and a shop that sells little things made of straw."

Start with doing a custom character sheet using corerpg and the Dammed extension for it called MoreCore

Thread Information