FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Hackmaster 5E

Blog Entries
    If you wait 2 weeks until FG updates to 3.2.0 then I will release a MoreCore ruleset with some nice additional features.
    But... Hackmaster doesnt use the standard Initiative sort CoreRPG (and most other) RPGs use.

and the penetration dice would be difficult as well but it would be still doable.

I look forward to seeing what you have done with MoreCore Damned

So, since this is something we all want, I thought I'd take a shot at the title.
    To continue the boxing analogy, I am, however, punching out of my weight class, as I have pretty minimal coding experience (read: a tiny bit of C in highschool 20 years ago). Thanks to a good friend of mine (who is a BRILLIANT coder) and the fine folks here, we're making some slow progress. At this points, I'm basically just re-skinning the character sheet, so thus far, no functionality, etc. I'm still working on the layout, so things aren't centered, etc, but I'm open to suggestions, if anyone wants to chime in. Wish us luck. Attachment 17031 Attachment 17032
    Last edited by Laramie Wall; December 24th, 2016 at 07:54.

Blog Entries
    Hehehehe - nice Laramie Wall with the favour of the gods we might have a slew of old school gaming options available in the next few months!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hehehehe - nice Laramie Wall with the favour of the gods we might have a slew of old school gaming options available in the next few months!
    Ehhhhh... if you're counting on me, that "few" months, might be double digits. But I promise, I'm learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Laramie Wall View Post
    Ehhhhh... if you're counting on me, that "few" months, might be double digits. But I promise, I'm learning.

I will try to be patient but it would be nice to know now since its on sale

Laramie Wall - are you actively working on Hackmaster? I was thinking about working on it after I finish my current project, but that will be a good while from now.
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

I am "actively working" on it. However, I have at best a novice level of ability. So, I'll try to post updates, but when your current project rounds off, I will not be offended were someone else to bump in and team up or take over.

Collaboration or a team up would work for me. I don't want to just take it over.
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

All good. When you round off current projects, feel free to hit me up for an all-star team up.

Thread Information