DICE PACKS BUNDLE

View Poll Results: Which official D&D products should be included in the D&D Bundle?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • D&D 5E Adventures

54 84.38%
  • D&D 5E Settings

55 85.94%
  • D&D 5E Play-test Adventures

16 25.00%
  • D&D Token Packs

17 26.56%
  • D&D Portrait Packs

14 21.88%
  • D&D Map Packs

19 29.69%
  • Nothing that originated before 5E even if it is compatible

25 39.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Blog Entries

Poll: What should be included in the D&D Bundle

Let me know what you think so we can adjust the bundle appropriately. I know that a lot of people already bought the bundles, and we would like to find out what makes the most sense.

Not included, but obviously also things like new PHBs, DMGs, and other core rulebooks is something that should be.

I would like bundles of the other adventures also. Even if it's just for ease of buying, and not discounts. It's hard to find all the modules for a campaign sometimes.
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate

Blog Entries
    Seems to me that these are 4e content being repurposed for 5e. Can they be used with other rulesets as well?

It would be nice if sets like this could get rid of the generic letter tokens many MM entries have.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I don’t know if this is possible, but instead of including tokens and maps on the D&D Bundle, you could create a “Gamming Accessories Bundle”, with tokens and maps. That way, people interested in purchasing a big “bag” of this kind of accessories could do it with a discount, same way as they are doing with D&D 5th Ed., without mixing both and getting “aggroed” customers… lol

Again, I don’t even know if that is possible because the variety of authors, or how you will be able to manage it, but it is an idea.

The tokens are a big turn off for me. Even with the bundle discount the price for tokens is too high. They look pretty, but they just don't offer the same value as a digital version of one of the books. I think the bundle should be limited to the new 5E books only. Maybe you could offer an extended bundle, or an accessories bundle on the side. I've been buying my modules directly from the Fantasy Grounds site, but the inclusion of the tokens in the bundle makes buying the modules I want on Steam during a sale more appealing. Please reconsider.

Blog Entries
    I think the Poll shows that enough users want them excluded, that it will make more sense to remove the token packs (current and future planned ones) from the bundle. Similarly, there are some map packs that we will release that we will keep separate as well. These are all going to be official D&D releases but they pull from older editions of D&D and not from newly released 5E content. On the plus side, they will be accessible within all rulesets.

I'm going to leave them up for another day though so that if anyone wants them as part of the bundle, they should consider doing it now. After I remove them, they will be back at full price.

I think the token pack should be repurposed as a 4e product and include the stats that were included in the actual manual that those tokens are sourced from. Let the tokens remain compatible for all games, but why not include the 4e stats when the tokens come from a 4e book? In general, I *GREATLY* support the notion of past editions of D&D having official releases on FG. I understand the challenges involved and that it's not likely, but I personally think it'd be nice.

Blog Entries
    That was our original request but our license does not extend to previous versions. These were actually part of various boxed sets and came with a mini adventure and map.

I stand by not wanting them in "the bundle", but out of curiosity, would having these 2 packs cover all or all but teen fraction of Official MM "letter tokens"?

If so, I come closer to buying even though that much for Tokens (limited use vs a module) is off-putting to me... but if fully fleshed out 5E MM...maybe...

Thread Information