DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    "Valhallen", "Dirgham", "Seadric", "Tassaldar", Ramza
    Online tonight 9pm GMT for character creation and questions, then following Sunday for final touches. Pretty important to sort out origins and religious beliefs.

All characters need to be ready to go for Sunday 4th September please.

I've thrown together a very crude set of pages at https://zimmiamvia.ihoststudio.com/W...roduction.html

I'll post more ... elegant ... stuff when I have a little more time.

I can't connect either.

How disappointing is that on a scale of 1 to 10? (With 10 being most disappointing.)

:twisted:
    Ram

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

Sorry guys - was on line from 9pm GMT to just after 10pm with no company so finished what I had to do and logged off ! Will be on again tonight if it helps (9pm GMT). Judging from the time's on your posts I'm not sure why you could not connect ?

Solution to log on problem solved (tho' frankly I don't understand it) - the IP address has changed (according to the FG software) ... ?
    You NOW need to log on to : 84.65.88.107
    If someone can tell me why this happened I'd be delighted to find out more - just use simple terms please.

Gremlins dealt with and sent elsewhere to wreak havoc.

Use the alias : nosy user just zone

My provider provides a dynamic IP address not a static one so every time I log on/off it changes. Being on broadband this would not be a major problem because I'm "online" all the time ... unless the connection breaks ; bad weather, hardware conflicts (the "MIGO" pen drives), or of course .... the aforesaid gremlins.

Online tonight at 9 pm GMT (with "bell, book and candle" just in case) ; we have a paladin, barbarian & warlock. Monte Cook's excellent Arcana Evolved has some good stuff you may wish to check out/re think.

The "true name" stufff he uses makes a good link to the campaign setting.

Stuart

wasnt able to connect tonight either..

IP 84.65.193.33
    or use the alias : nosy user just zone

Stuart

Thread Information