5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Shareable windows

Have anyone figured out what it is that makes some windows 'shareable'? What I would like to be able to do is to have a windowopencontrol on the charactersheet that opens a window with data for that particular character, that the player can share with the other players. Is this possible?

Never mind, found it on my own. ops:

Could you post what it is so that anyone finding this post knows how to do it? Thanks.

Sure, add the tag <sharable /> in the windowclass.

Sharing character sheets

If you added that to the charsheet xml file would it allow the DM to share a character sheet with a player?
    e.g. player logs in with character "Bolbi", DM opens character sheet "Nero" and shares it. Thus allowing the player to play two characters at the same time.
    Similarly with personalities? A player who has summoned an animal companion for example...

Yeah, I guess that could work. It wouldn't show up with a portrait in the top left corner though.

Do you perhaps mean add the <sharable /> tag to the node name area of the personality in the DB? I could not find a and area that said "windowclass"

Tam

Quote Originally Posted by Tambryn
    Do you perhaps mean add the <sharable /> tag to the node name area of the personality in the DB? I could not find a and area that said "windowclass"
    Tam
    I posted a description of this on the Four Ugly Monsters site: https://www.fouruglymonsters.com/fum...opic.php?t=181
    Theres also info in this thread
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ead.php?t=3971

note: you have to set up a custom ruleset and then modify the files in that ruleset.

It's not perfect but does allow a player to run multiple characters, just don't get a portrait for the shared ones...

Thread Information