FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    A lil late to the party.. and by that I mean you are probably all full.. but I would love to play and get my feet wet as a new player with you sometime soon... if thats ok with you of course.

Well Kieran you may be in luck.

Nemori I had something come up and may not be able to attend today. I am still trying to work the issue but the outlook to attend is not very promising. So give up my slot to someone that is a definite . If I clear up my time conflict I will log in, incase you have a no show. If a full party, I will remove myself. I do apologize for the timeliness of my notification.

Thank you very much for the consideration Daniel. If it is at all possible I would love to join in but there is one slight drawback. I sadly have no headset for teamspeak at this current time and do not know if this will be an issue.

Ok, thanks for the heads up. Kieran you can join instead of BDaniel if you want to. I saw you signed up on the calendar as a human rogue, I don't have a pregen for that, the closest you can get (and what is available) is halfling rogue or human paladin.

Regarding teamspeak - headset is not a requirement, but it makes life easier. You can test you microphone setup directly in the teamspeak application, make sure you can be heard well. Also as you don't have a headset, you have to use push-to-talk, otherwise you'll be creating audio feedback.

Last time we had quite a disruptive guest in the chat room, so this time I'll be putting password on both the chat and the FG server. I'll post the password on the calendar, because that should be visible only to the people who are accepted to the game. Servers should be up in approx. two hours. See you ten, folks.
    License: Ultimate
    Timezone: CET

That's ok. And I'll be a halfling Rogue if that is ok with you? and no problem ill get team speak and check it out. thank you for the opportunity Nemori.

PS. I apologise in advance if I mess up due to being new.

Again, thanks everyone for playing, I had a really good time and got a learned a lot. This module was a not as wacky as the first one, but was fun nonetheless.

Next I'd like to run Terror at Triboar, a sequel (character level and region-wise) to the Temple of Nightbringers, but I'll make a separate thread for it. See ya next time.
    License: Ultimate
    Timezone: CET

It was a blast and thanks for the work :-)

Thread Information