DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Any plans for a colored Assets button for FGU?

I don't have FGU so I am unable to make an extension for it. I was under the impression that FGU was backward compatible and I don't know why they would change the names of the sidebar button graphics.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    I don't have FGU so I am unable to make an extension for it. I was under the impression that FGU was backward compatible and I don't know why they would change the names of the sidebar button graphics.
    They didn't. They renamed the Tokens button to Assets and gave it a bunch more functionality.

Blog Entries
    @Nickademus,
    I am starting to ask all community developers to consider making an explicit licensing statement on their work. It helps future community developers honor your wishes in regards to your work. Their is a discussion and some suggested licensing statements here; On Licensing & Distributing Community Content. Thanks for your contribution and for considering adding a licensing statement to your original post

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    The extension largely still works if you place it into FGU, aside from the fact that the 'Tokens' tab no longer exists, and is replaced by an 'Assets' tab, as it's now a more robust importing tab that works for more than just tokens, and so everything changes color except the new Assets button which stays whatever color the theme you set gives it, because it didn't exist in the original, and presumably there's some line of code sitting around to change a 'Token' tab that doesn't exist anymore, but the user doesn't see that.

Thread Information