DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

[Rolemaster] a New Theme is available !

Hello,

I have created a little theme for a friend ... and for you now

Theme with decal Rolemaster logo for all screen res ... full Optimised in 1920x1080

Enjoy !
    S.
    Last edited by Sasmira; June 19th, 2016 at 23:32. Reason: version 1.1 with decal

WOW Sasmira. very nice! Thank you!
    I noticed that when I view it, I only see the left side of the pic and not the entire pic; it cuts off on the right at Rolemaste, no R and the whole right side is not visible. Is that because I have too low a screen res to view it? Sorry I very new to all of this, just picked up my copy of FG a couple of days ago..

Quote Originally Posted by Rixtus View Post
    WOW Sasmira. very nice! Thank you!
    I noticed that when I view it, I only see the left side of the pic and not the entire pic; it cuts off on the right at Rolemaste, no R and the whole right side is not visible. Is that because I have too low a screen res to view it? Sorry I very new to all of this, just picked up my copy of FG a couple of days ago..
    The theme is optimised for a screen in 1920x1080 ... if you know your screen res, you can edit the theme and change :
    - Desktop.png in the repertory Frames. Resize desktop.png in your screen res
    - Edit update_frames.xml and change the code inside by your screen res.
    Code:
    	<!-- Desktop background -->
    	<framedef name="desktop">
    		<bitmap file="graphics/frames/desktop.png" />
    		<right rect="0,0,0,0" />
    		<middle rect="0,0,1920,1080" />
    	</framedef>

Blog Entries
    Sasmira break out the rolemaster logo to a decal instead of being part of the base image and it will better support more screen sizes. As you are using PNG there is no real loss in this. If you were using JPG this would be much harder or you would need to use the newer decals which Im not sure rolemaster supports.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Sasmira break out the rolemaster logo to a decal instead of being part of the base image and it will better support more screen sizes. As you are using PNG there is no real loss in this. If you were using JPG this would be much harder or you would need to use the newer decals which Im not sure rolemaster supports.
    I confirm that Rolemaster does'nt support a decal ... after I'm not a dev but you can now download the image without Rolemaster logo here

Blog Entries
    There is an older style of decal that is defined as a slice of the image just like you are using middle= you can define another slice as decal=

Great job Sasmira! I added it to the list of extensions and modules: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ns-and-Modules

thx mister Dakadin !

Blog Entries
    Sasmira - experiment with this.

Code:
    	<!-- Desktop background -->
    	<framedef name="desktop">
    		<bitmap file="graphics/frames/desktop.png" />
    		<right rect="0,0,0,0" />
    		<middle rect="0,0,1920,1080" />
    		<decal rect="100,1080,690,720" />
    	</framedef>
    and the attached. To make it work perfectly in a minimal size screen the logo will need to be reduced in size a little but this logo/decal should work in RMC too.
    Attachment 14451

Yeah ! Perfect mister Damned ! thx for your help !

I change the first thread with the theme updated !

Thread Information