FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

PFC #49 Among the Dead (CORE)

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st to 7th level characters (Tiers: 1–2, 3–4, and 6–7).

Several years ago, a Taldan Zyphus cult took over a famous Oppara opera house, murdered a Pathfinder, and turned dozens of Taldor's wealthiest citizens into the walking dead. The Pathfinder Society has finally tracked down their hideout and sends you to Oppara for one purpose: revenge. Can you face the servants of Golarion's god of accidents unharmed or will you find yourself among Zyphus's cursed souls?

Among the Dead is a follow-up scenario to Pathfinder Society Scenario #7: Among the Living. When played together, the scenarios create a mini story arc in Taldor's gilded capital, Oppara.

Written by Joshua J. Frost

Sign up on the Game Calendar and post your character information to this thread to reserve your space.

NOTE: This game will be run as part of the CORE Campaign, while it is NOT a part of the group of Season 3 scenarios we've been running, it has some ties to one of them that is upcoming. As a result we are running it for fun and to give players a little bit more background but do not recommend playing it with your primary core character, unless you need to make up some XP to 'catchup' with the rest of us. We'll be moving on to upper tier games soon and there are only a few tier 1-5 games left before we move to 3-7 and higher tiers.
    As part of the CORE Campaign, ONLY core characters may be played, see the Guide for the specifics.

This game will be Friday June 24th at 2pm Eastern time.

I'll play - not sure which character. Maybe Banthis or maybe Corpus.

Blog Entries
    I'll be bringing Gurgleplunk the Gnome Druid and his faithful companion Hoot. The darn pig still hasn't figured out that it can't fly yet.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

I have Mortimer along for this; a Rogue2/Wizard1. He's somewhat of a utility build, so fine with skills and an assortment of abilities, but not a key combatant. Once I'm sure his xml is set, I'll get that posted. I think I also need to actually get around to building his Chronicle sheet as his last two are slow-tracked GM credits.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

The first part was fun, you can sign me up for the second one. I'll post the XML files once I'm done leveling Corneliu up.

Revenge? Ooooh, yes please.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Interested in joining in if you want a barbarian barrister along.

Quote Originally Posted by JWMK View Post
    a barbarian barrister
    What level is Vul'gar now?
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Quote Originally Posted by cmdisc View Post
    Still 5 - He's on slow progression as not to level too fast. If he is too high for the group, I can sit out.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdisc View Post
    Still 5 - He's on slow progression as not to level too fast. If he is too high for the group, I can sit out.

Thread Information