DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Blog Entries
    JimSocks Ive just realised that the new default view for the FG Calendar (all events view not individual) doesnt show games in your TZ by default. It is a new view of the calendar that is being tested. It is more friendly to see what is on what day etc but it doesnt do your TZ for you. The old calendar view - and when you go into a games details page (where you actually sign up) - shows the time according to the TimeZone and DST settings in your profile. So doublecheck you have your TZ to -5 and the Offset to Automatic and then view the direct calendar and it should be correct. If its not can you post a screenie of your settings as Fobok did and also a screenie of what this page shows as: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2046
    Thanks!

Lesliev,
    Great time and great party. Thank you for the adventure. Worgs, spiders, werebears,and a hill giant chasing a group of not so good guys. A collapsing tower, this all made a interesting time.

SF
    BDaniel

Quote Originally Posted by BDaniel View Post
    Lesliev,
    Great time and great party. Thank you for the adventure. Worgs, spiders, werebears,and a hill giant chasing a group of not so good guys. A collapsing tower, this all made a interesting time.

SF
    BDaniel
    Sounds like great fun. Hope to jump in a future run!

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Yes, that was a lot of fun! I'm sorry if my shyness was a bit too much, but I started to relax more as the game went on. I didn't really do a good job portraying my character, unfortunately. Too many years away from tabletopping, had a hard time speaking up. But I hope this will be the first of a lot of practice to come. :-)

Thank you so much for letting me take part. It was fantastic. :-)

Yeah it was great!

This was my 1st time using the software, and playing 5E, and playing D&D at all in 15 years. Tonight's one-shot sealed the deal for me and I picked up an Ultimate License. Very powerful software- and Lesliev wielded it well (a big thanks again Lesliev!)

Bdaniel you brought that barbarian to life which added plenty of spice, but watch that ale intake. I worry about you.

Hector, thanks for being gracious and giving me your seat! I was feeling pretty discouraged from my earlier attempts to get accepted to a game, and you made it happen for me.

I am sure I'll see you all again

Yeah! Thanks everyone for a super fun time. I always love the unpredictable moments in D&D, that's what make it great - and Hill Giant event was a great one.

Do PM me any constructive criticism, I'd love to improve as a DM.

Thread Information