STAR TREK 2d20

Desktop Graphic Options

I've poked about the threads and found some code for changing the desktop icon (Savage Worlds, Smitecraft, Curse of Strahd, etc.) but I didn't find the how to. Can someone point me to the step by step to add the code and where to do that?
    I only GM motivated players.

Blog Entries
    Have a look at the various themes that are available here and also on https://www.fg-con.com/free-downloads
    Ultimately .ext files are zip files in disguise. Open them up play around with them. See how they work...

I don't recall anything in the themes that refer to a "desktop icon"? I do play around with themes quite a bit, so I might be able to help, but would need a more precise description of what you want to do.

Vires Animi

Look at the "Custom Decal Tutorial" section of the link damned provides above - this shows how to add a custom decal graphic. "Decal" is the FG terminology for the custom graphic overlaid in the middle of the desktop.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information