FG Spreadshirt Swag

Looking for a Tyranny of Dragons Campaign

I'm looking for a group running the Tyranny of Dragons book campaign. I'd be starting as a level 1. I'd prefer to join a new group starting at the beginning of the adventure. I am looking for a DM willing to start a group, or an active group that is starting a new campaign.
    Last edited by John Hansen; June 15th, 2016 at 17:50.

I would like to join this game. I am new to 5e and fantasy grounds, and want to make sure that the LMoP and AL Season 1 games that I am DMing are correct as far as the 5e mechanics go. Since I am new to FG, I am in the free trial of the Ultimate Subscription, so I don't know what restrictions are on me for this trial month, but I spent a couple hours yesterday building a great Cleric for a ToD campaign.

I am still looking for a DM, so if you know anyone with an Ultimate Licensee who is willing DM, let me know. Otherwise, if we start a campaign, I'll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Hansen View Post
    I am still looking for a DM, so if you know anyone with an Ultimate Licensee who is willing DM, let me know. Otherwise, if we start a campaign, I'll let you know.
    It's not so much the ultimate license as the ToD license, I think. I'd be happy to DM if, I were more familiar with the campaign and not trying to iron out the 5e mechanics... Here's to hoping we both find what we want out of this.

Western Tennessee, near the Mississippi River
    I would be interested in this also. I am VERY new to FG and getting re-familiarized with D&D.

West Virginia (not the redneckish part), USA
    I would be willing to DM some of this for you to get your feet wet and accustomed to FG and 5E, I have all the modules so if you're just wanting to learn how to play in FG, I can work something out for you.
    I'm starting ToD with a group that's already set on Tuesdays, it will be streamed on twitch, if you'd like to watch that it would help you gather an idea of how things work. I know one of the players streaming it will be rob2e on twitch, don't remember the other ones name there ATM.
    If you want to put together a small group for a few weeks to learn FG and 5E, Monday evenings would be best for me, probably around 6PM EDT. Shoot me a PM and we'll see what may happen
    No matter where you go, there you are !!
    Ultimate License

double posted, sorry
    Last edited by Wazoodust; June 17th, 2016 at 00:23. Reason: double post
    Ultimate License

Quote Originally Posted by Wazoodust View Post
    I would be willing to DM some of this for you to get your feet wet and accustomed to FG and 5E, I have all the modules so if you're just wanting to learn how to play in FG, I can work something out for you.
    I'm starting ToD with a group that's already set on Tuesdays, it will be streamed on twitch, if you'd like to watch that it would help you gather an idea of how things work. I know one of the players streaming it will be rob2e on twitch, don't remember the other ones name there ATM.
    If you want to put together a small group for a few weeks to learn FG and 5E, Monday evenings would be best for me, probably around 6PM EDT. Shoot me a PM and we'll see what may happen
    Thank you! This sounds good for me, and as long as the OP agrees, I think this would be a perfect solution. I don't need or want a long campaign, 3-4 sessions is ideal for me. As a DM, I just want to get the gist of some of the finer points, if and when they come up.

Where should I go to see your ToD sessions on twitch? Link?

I call Cleric! Lol. I already have one built for this purpose.

Let's get an answer from Luke first and see what happens from there. he's the on that started this idea
    Ultimate License

Thread Information