5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    August 15th works fine for me, I'm off to download FG

Ok as a side note. You must have the registered version of FG, either lite or the full version. Demo won't work, just fyi.

Aye. It works for me. I'll be sure to stay tuned for any updates.

BA

Nuts!

As I'd said, Monday nights are the only night that DON'T work for me; I have work commitments those evenings. However, I can do any other night of the week.

Should another group form (such as we "alternates" from this line of posts) that wants to run on another night of the week, please let me know. I'm game.

Alwyn7

I guess Alwyn and I lose out :/. Ah well .
    --Shin

Any chance you can DM, Belizan?

I always seem to end up as DM for these things... I will have to fire up my Fantasy Grounds install and see if I can figure it out. Looking to play but will DM if I must. I own and have read every core D&D 3.5 rulebook and all the Forgotten Realms books. If I did do a campaign it would have to be Forgotten Realms. For the stragglers on this thread and any others who still do not have a DM, can you list the times you would be able to play? Also I would need someone to help me bug test the software so I can get the hang of using it.

-Novalith

Novalith,

Except for Monday nights (as already mentioned), I'm good for pretty much any other night of the week, from 7 PM on (EST). And, I'd be willing to help you test out the software; I have the full version, and I'm curious myself as to how certain things would work.

Let me know.

Alwyn7

Well. I would be available all evening on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. I would also be willing to help you test out the software. I have never used it myself, either.

BA

Hi.

I hope all is well.

I just responded to Novalith's response to another poster on another thread. Where I asked about going with the times in my signature. (Which are my best times, and allow for me to schedule longer sessions.) Then I saw his post here and figured I should, for completeness, also post here.

If it looks more like a weeknight session for everyone else, I could probably swing a weekly game on Tuesdays 7pm - 10pm, EDT, US.

Thanks everyone.
    Ramza
    Ram

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

Thread Information