FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Looking to join a mature group

Hello, I am looking to join a group of people for a game of D&D. any ruleset is fine with me, and any campeign is also fine.

I have read threw the entire 3.0 players handbook, so I have some knowledge but I have never actually played.

This is mainly because I cant find anyone in my area willing to play D&D.

So I downloaded fantasy grounds under the false idea that it had a search engine for games.

But back to the point.

anyone running a game out there that would be willing to take on a new player.

I am only available to play at 9pm or later, accept on Friday & Saturday wich im available from 4pm. Mainly because I have classes untill 3:30 pm Mon-Thurs, and Aikido class every day besides Friday & Saturday from 6:30-8:30pm, wich is very important to me and I never miss.

You can Email me at [email protected]

Send me a PM on these boards

or simply reply to this thread.

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from somone soon.

P.S.
    I have a Mic and headset and am willing to use a voice chat system like ventrilo or Team speak. :wink:

I am in eastern standard time by the way.

just guna give this a little bump.

heh

Looking to join into a game also. I have the full version. Looking to mainly play since most of my books are in storage atm. I can usually play after 6 pst on weeknights and flexible on weekends.

Or if anyone near fort bragg, ca interested in a regular game that would be better.

so we got 2 people now.

6pst is the same as 9 eastern standard. so 2 players able to play at around the same time

I've been hoping to get into an FG based game as well. Was going to do Wisp's WFRP game, but he seems to have disappeared recently :/. Therein, if someone is looking for players... 8). Three players on this thread now.

Besides, poor Kindred seemed so lonely in his thread .
    --Shin

I've never played D&D before, and I'm looking to get into the game. I just bought the 3.5 Player's Handbook. I can play at any of the times posted above.

Three players is a good number for FG. Now we just have to hunt down the ever elusive GM. Quick someone put out some GM bait!

heh yea gms are hard to find

Thread Information