SWADE Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. #1
    ShotGun Jolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St. Johns, NL, Canada
    Posts
    688

    [FGDAZE JULY 25] Savage Battlestar: End Game!

    This is my discussion thread. So lets discuss.

    I will be using pregens only in this game. To get a feel for what to expect, check out my blog to see setting rules, and other cool things!

    Jolly
    ShotGun Jolly

    The Jolly GM RPG Blog

  2. #2
    Jolly,
    I have checked out your Blog. Really cool, like I posted on the calendar, I am a huge fan of BSG. Watched it in the 80's and binged watched the new one numerous times on Netflix. I am very new to Savage Worlds (No experience but have purchased the rule set and SciFi Companion and will begin educating myself) and have some experience with FG. I am thinking a Viper or Raptor Jock for my character...unless you have something else in mind. What kind of voice communications will you be using? I also saw that you will run this on Twitch, I am not down for my mug going public, , additionally like a dummy when I singed up for FG I used my real name so an alias would need to be used in my names place for twitch, so if that is going to be an issue, I will have to pass. I hope we can work something out..like put a picture of Charlie Brown up for me or something.

    SF
    BDaniel

  3. #3
    I'm pretty sure he is using team speak, so you won't have to worry about video as it's a voice only software. When you log into the game just make sure to use an alias if you want to hide your name. Browse some of the FG howto videos on youtube and you'll understand what I mean about the alias.

  4. #4
    damned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    23,681
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BDaniel View Post
    Jolly,
    I have checked out your Blog. Really cool, like I posted on the calendar, I am a huge fan of BSG. Watched it in the 80's and binged watched the new one numerous times on Netflix. I am very new to Savage Worlds (No experience but have purchased the rule set and SciFi Companion and will begin educating myself) and have some experience with FG. I am thinking a Viper or Raptor Jock for my character...unless you have something else in mind. What kind of voice communications will you be using? I also saw that you will run this on Twitch, I am not down for my mug going public, , additionally like a dummy when I singed up for FG I used my real name so an alias would need to be used in my names place for twitch, so if that is going to be an issue, I will have to pass. I hope we can work something out..like put a picture of Charlie Brown up for me or something.

    SF
    BDaniel
    You can send an email to [email protected] and they can change your forum username if you ask real nice

  5. #5
    ShotGun Jolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St. Johns, NL, Canada
    Posts
    688
    Hi,

    Yeah, no worries about even needing a cam, let alone people seeing our mugs. I'll only record the voices. And no worries about your name either while on Teamspeak. I get the players to change there names while in game to their character names. But If you do what Damned suggests, they should be able to change it.
    ShotGun Jolly

    The Jolly GM RPG Blog

  6. #6
    Jolly and Damned,
    Thank you both. I will make the necessary adjustments. Sorry for being a stick in the mud but I prefer to keep my private life, private. With that settled see you at FG Daze. I caught myself watching the BSG battle montage again this morning. I loved the show and I am looking forward to playing in the BSG universe.

    SF
    BDaniel

  7. #7
    ShotGun Jolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St. Johns, NL, Canada
    Posts
    688
    Quote Originally Posted by BDaniel View Post
    Jolly and Damned,
    Thank you both. I will make the necessary adjustments. Sorry for being a stick in the mud but I prefer to keep my private life, private. With that settled see you at FG Daze. I caught myself watching the BSG battle montage again this morning. I loved the show and I am looking forward to playing in the BSG universe.

    SF
    BDaniel
    No mud sticking here..
    ShotGun Jolly

    The Jolly GM RPG Blog

  8. #8
    Mortar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Posts
    1,117
    Blog Entries
    18
    Not to be a stick in the mud, but isn't FG Daze in June?
    Castle & Crusades Fantasy Grounds Program Coordinator

    Ultimate License Holder
    List of completed DLC products

  9. #9
    ShotGun Jolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St. Johns, NL, Canada
    Posts
    688
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortar View Post
    Not to be a stick in the mud, but isn't FG Daze in June?
    HAHA.. Newfoundland Time zones are always ahead!.. Yes, June.. Thanks Mortar!
    ShotGun Jolly

    The Jolly GM RPG Blog

  10. #10
    Mortar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Posts
    1,117
    Blog Entries
    18
    We already gave you Newfies an extra half an hour...you don't need an extra month
    Castle & Crusades Fantasy Grounds Program Coordinator

    Ultimate License Holder
    List of completed DLC products

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Log in

Log in