DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    @rpgsoldier: Hmm, I guess for simplicity sake we'll use the Forgotten Realm gods for the one shot.

We have one last slot available for anyone looking to play in this one-shot. Feel free to join up!

I'd like to join if that spot is open. Probably go with a drow half-elf warlock but will consider other options if needed for balance.

Regards,
    Last edited by deadlye; June 4th, 2016 at 02:22. Reason: realized no multi so fixed it :D

Sounds great deadlye. Any class or race that you'd like to play is fine. I'm really glad you're gonna join up for the one shot. Sorry we filled the game last night prior to me seeing your pm's in TS. It's always tough to turn people away when I know they want to play.

Anyways, I'll see you all tomorrow night, I can't wait to see how this group is able to help the dwarves in their time of need!

all full?
    Would love to play if still open.

Thanks for running this Artrem. Had a great time gaming with you all.

I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but another great one shot with great guys! I continue to rant and rave about the fantasy ground player quality that's out there, but every one shot we do I meet great players. Thanks again to all the guys who were able to play, we had a lot of fun and great improvisation by players.

If you are needing a player, I would highly recommend any of them that played with us tonight! deadlye, diomitus, parasitic_ego, bdaniel, and ryker.

We missed ya tonight rpgsoldier and hope to play again sometime soon. Thanks for letting me know prior to the game that you couldn't make it. It allowed Diomitus to join with us. Kudos for being classy!

Artrem

Thanks, i really wanted to play, but family is always first. Thanks for being understanding. Hopefully next game i can get into that won't be a problem.

Had a blast Artrem! Hopefully I'll get a chance to play with you guys again!

A awesome adventure with an awesome GM and party. Was a night to remember herding beetles, Stone Giant bowling, fire traps, stampedes, an epic endgame battle to save the dwarves, oh a cleric who got all tied up. I highly recommend any who want to have blast join in on Artrem's oneshots or campaign but only after I have singed up first. I have to make sure there is room for me.

Yea I thought the cleric was going to be squeezed into cleric juice... not to mention I managed to set up a situation to split the party, but alas, smart thinking and ingenious play led to you guys defeating them both as separate encounters (essentially). It put the rogue, fighter in one group, then the cleric and warlock in the other, and the poor druid/bear running between both encounters that were separated by over 200 feet (ton of running). Shockingly only one person was knocked unconscious (even with over a dozen 1's (fumbles too) rolled during that battle. Impressive to say the least. Oh... and really glad the fighter stood in for a pin boy for the giant's bowling... made for great roleplaying!

Thread Information