FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotGun Jolly View Post
    Looking forward to the 25th!
    Me not so much. My youngest son graduates from high school next week and all that weekend I have to entertain a house full of grand parents and other associated hangers-on.
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Are they all Toronto Maple Leafs fans?
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    Nah, most of them are rednecks and don't even know what plumbing is let alone the best sport. There a couple more even more out in left field and pronounce it "comme l'hockey, eh"
    Ultimate License Holder

That sounds terrible,​ but congrats on your son graduating. Good luck with that, and if you can get them all to pass out early, I haven't gotten much interest for my dungeon crawl scenario so you can feel free to drop by and kill some undead if that's up your alley. I'll be around that evening just doing campaign work if folks don't show, or running my scenario if I get interest. Either way I'll be around and hope everyone enjoys that evening.

Blog Entries
    Thanks, but none of them will leave early....I'm paying for the food. The only consolation none of them drink...so the beer is safe
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    FGDaze will start filling out next week. We haven't advertised it much yet. But as always, we rely on the community to get the word out.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Quote Originally Posted by Mortar View Post
    Thanks, but none of them will leave early....I'm paying for the food. The only consolation none of them drink...so the beer is safe
    Salvation in suds. I'd go the wine until dark, then rum route myself. Well at least there's alcohol!

@Mask_of_winter: Good to know. Being new here to the site, software and event, learning how that works is good for next time around. I've got a couple people from elsewhere who are considering it. I didn't have enough advance notice to craft something special, and just got the software 3 weeks ago? So throwing out the stuff I have prepped to start my first session of the campaign running this coming Saturday was best I could do short notice. Either it takes off, or I redistribute time into new campaigns. Dwarves stomping zombies and vampires isn't everyone's taste but should be fun for some. If not, I've got more ideas than time to run. If I had known previously, I'd have freed up the day, but my regular session is 12-5 Saturdays. So I'll be prepping from 9 am until noon, then playing my Descent campaign until 5, getting food and prepping for my FG Daze event until 7, then running until the wee hours of the morning if it's a success. I'll need some drinks and caffeine I think.
    Last edited by DM|Mag; June 16th, 2016 at 02:09.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for running an event for FGDaze DMMag!

No problem, thanks for having these kinds of things. It's a nice way to get the word out for DM's, and a chance for players to have a good time. I'm digging the active community here!

This will be my first public session as a DM using FG, so any advice would be welcome!
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post275154

Should I cross-post the announcement to other parts of the forum?

Thread Information