DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Need help entering the society.

I would love to play with a PFS sanctioned character, but i have been having the hardest time finding one. If anyone has a PFS group going please feel free to invite me. I have experience in the system, just not the PFS sanctioned play.

What do you mean by "sanctioned character"? Are you talking about using Pregenerated characters? Or about creating and registering your own to play with?

You can download the Guide to PFS Organized Play for free from here: https://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety/playerResources

That tells you how to go about building and registering a character. "ArchivesofNethys.com" is also a nice site to use when checking whether some specific feat or item or whatnot is legal for PFS play.

As for groups, there is a general community that offers games now and then. I had just put out a thread hoping to find players who would be interested in trying their hand at GMing, since we could always use more of those. There are some private groups that get together, but I'm not a part of any of those. If they have room for new players, they'd have to let you know. Otherwise the best thing to do is to subscribe to the 'Game Announcement' thread that is stickied at the top of this forum list so any time a GM announces a game, you'll be notified and can respond.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Thread Information