DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Help with Character Sheet - Spells

Need some help. with regards to the spell page.

there is a 'mode' button at the bottom. I see what it is changing, when i scroll through the modes, but my question is, "is the page automated with regards to useage of the spells, or is it just a manual tracking page"?

thank you in advance guys
    Adventurer1

Blog Entries
    Manual tracking only.

Blog Entries
    I've wanted enhancements to this tab for a while. The ability to have multiple classes for example.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    I've wanted enhancements to this tab for a while. The ability to have multiple classes for example.
    I found that you were looking for this a couple of years ago...in older posts. It sure would be nice. From all that I can gather, it looks like FG's work is almost exclusively being centered on D&D 5e. I think SmiteWorks won some kind of exclusivity deal with WotC for 5e on VTT. Anyway, I so wish I was a programmer or I would attack it myself, but alas, that is NOT my world.

P.S. @Damned, thank you for the answer on it being Manual Tracking only.

It does bring another question up on the Character Sheet; on the Combat Tab -- is the data in the left box (Armor Bonus, Shield Bonus, etc) automated or do we have to change all than mannual? AND, on the right box (your BtH box, with all the related data boxes below, such as Melee, grapple, pummel) -- How do those numbers change? (what drives them)

Sorry for the basic questions, but just trying to learn FG

Adventurer1

Blog Entries
    Hey drop me a PM and I can give you a walk through if you want.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

Blog Entries
    Yes, better Spell tab implementation is one thing (it was there IIRC before the ruleset was updated). I'd like to see the Init modifier box on creatures in the CT tied to something... anything. There are advantages and a host of other things that give bonuses and the player sheets have Init, but nothing on the creatures/NPC sheets.

PM replied to btw.

- John Diefenbaker

OKaaayyyy....I am sure I am missing something, BUT:

I have an encounter all established, moved the PC's and NPC's (Monsters) into the Combat Tracker, also I have pulled all the tokens onto the map from the Tracker:

And now, when I target a PC (I'm the CK running the monster), and I am trying to roll to see if I 'hit' the targeted PC, where do I roll from? -- What I mean is that as a PC, you double click on the dice located on the combat tab in the BtH box...But where is the corresponding roll from the Monster perspective?

sorry to be so dumb? but can anyone shed light on this part

If it's like the 3.5E ruleset, you mouse over the NPC attack string until the attack highlights, then double click or drag.

There are also shorthand versions of the attacks in the combat tracker entry for each NPC by opening one of the subsections related to combat.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    If it's like the 3.5E ruleset, you mouse over the NPC attack string until the attack highlights, then double click or drag.

There are also shorthand versions of the attacks in the combat tracker entry for each NPC by opening one of the subsections related to combat.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thanks for a quick input, JPG. It does not look like there is a correlation to the 3.5e, nor is there any option that I can see in the subsection on the CT...Alas, I shall still look....I'm thinking I need a Bard to sing a song and spread it across the land for help....lol

Adventurer1

Thread Information