STAR TREK 2d20

PAR5E imagegrid issue

I have a module with images and image grids, but continue to get WARNING messages when parsing. I only have 2 files, reference manual.txt and imagegrids.txt. The images are all located in an images folder. Any insight from the experts available?

My referencemanual.txt file

Code:
    ##;Curse of Strahd Maps Info

#h;Attribution

These maps were originally created by pauldanieljohnson and posted to Deviant Art 
    https://pauldanieljohnson.deviantart.com/gallery/58555031/Curse-of-Strahd

Goes without saying that Castle Ravenloft was oringally designed by Dan Sutherland for TSR, redone for Wizards of the Coast and Curse of Strahd 

Converted to Fantasy Grounds and modified by sturtus with: 
    #ls;
    #li;resized to 50px per grid square
    #li;cropped Spires of Ravenloft maps to towers only
    #li;added blurs to illustrate lower levels/elevation
    #le;
    And my image grids.txt file

Code:
    CastleRavenloft03;50;25,23;on
    CastleRavenloft04;50;24,22;on
    CastleRavenloft05;50;23,27;on
    CastleRavenloft06;50;23,23;on
    CastleRavenloft07;50;24,22;on
    CastleRavenloft08;50;24,22;on
    CastleRavenloft09;50;23,23;on
    CastleRavenloft10;50;25,22;on
    CastleRavenloft11;50;13,12;on
    CastleRavenloft12;50;20,20;on

Parse Logs:

Code:
      Info  : engine build  ........................................................ [v0.0.9-b62] 
      Info  : ruleset library  ............................................................. [5E] 
      Info  : module  .......................................................... [Ravenloft Maps] 
      Info  : ruleset  ..................................................................... [5E] 
      Info  : folder structure  ................................................ [Already Exists] 
      Parse : image  ............................................... [CastleRavenloft03.jpg - OK] 
      Parse : image  ............................................... [CastleRavenloft04.jpg - OK] 
      Parse : image  ............................................... [CastleRavenloft05.jpg - OK] 
      Parse : image  ............................................... [CastleRavenloft06.jpg - OK] 
      Parse : image  ............................................... [CastleRavenloft07.jpg - OK] 
      Parse : image  ............................................... [CastleRavenloft08.jpg - OK] 
      Parse : image  ............................................... [CastleRavenloft09.jpg - OK] 
      Parse : image  ............................................... [CastleRavenloft10.jpg - OK] 
      Parse : image  ............................................... [CastleRavenloft11.jpg - OK] 
      Parse : image  ............................................... [CastleRavenloft12.jpg - OK] 
      Parse : images  ............................................................... [Completed] 
      Parse - imagegrid  ....................................... [CastleRavenloft03;50 - WARNING] 
      Parse - imagegrid  ....................................... [CastleRavenloft04;50 - WARNING] 
      Parse - imagegrid  ....................................... [CastleRavenloft05;50 - WARNING] 
      Parse - imagegrid  ....................................... [CastleRavenloft06;50 - WARNING] 
      Parse - imagegrid  ....................................... [CastleRavenloft07;50 - WARNING] 
      Parse - imagegrid  ....................................... [CastleRavenloft08;50 - WARNING] 
      Parse - imagegrid  ....................................... [CastleRavenloft09;50 - WARNING] 
      Parse - imagegrid  ....................................... [CastleRavenloft10;50 - WARNING] 
      Parse - imagegrid  ....................................... [CastleRavenloft11;50 - WARNING] 
      Parse - imagegrid  ....................................... [CastleRavenloft12;50 - WARNING] 
      Parse : imagegrids  ........................................................... [Completed] 
      Make  : imagegrids windowlists  ............................................... [Completed]

Turns our reference manual.txt requires chapters and subsections to be defined.

I've never par5ed imagegrids so I haven't a clue. However you don't need to par5e this just include a story entry with the copyright information and anything else you want to put in there and export it along with the maps to a module.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I'd like to point out that although the imagegrids.txt above was correctly formatted and worked perfectly, PAR5E still spit out a lot of warnings when parsing. I guess those can be ignored.

Thread Information