FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Living Greyhawk only

Is anyone running or planning to run a living greyhawk campaign online.

I am GMing 3 campaigns right now and looking one to play in. I would to play a sanctioned online game.

Thanks,

Michael

this is a very good idea and i might try to run one.. but i can start only in two weeks.. besides i'm in +1 GMT..

Living Greyhawk

I also am in +1 GMT. I have to many campaigns that I am GM'ing to take on another right now, but do not get much of chance to play.

Please let me know if you will have the time and want to run one. I would love to play in one with a group.

Michael

i would really like to run one but as i said we can start only in two weeks.. start searching for a group

i have RPGA application cards and can fill them out since you can't become a RPGA member over the internet..

living greyhawk players

My girlfriend and i would love to play if you get a game going we are new to rpga and we would need to download fg but let me know [email protected]

I would love to engage in some living greyhawk. I am at the moment a rubbish DM but I'd like to play.

I can run a game. Although I am in GMT +5 (Eastern Time). As a matter of fact I have already begun constructing a low level mod from the Year 5 LG Core scenarios into FG. Once I have it done, I will be able to run it.

Evan

I'm +8 GMT so we should be good. As for the author of this thread I hope he reads the replies soon

Well, i will be running a game of Atonement on FG on 8/30 or 8/31 at 11 am Eastern (GMT -5, I meant -5 the last time I posted, I think i put +5...).

Evan

Yikes I meant -8 GMT whis is pacific.

Thread Information