DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasmira View Post
    I understand your position Trenloe and it's not a problem for me ... When I'm working on a theme for FG, it's for the fun in first and in second, because I'm GM in the campaign.
    I'm using the communityuse package or all pictures on the web, most often, I' don't know the name of the author because I find the picture on a wallpaper site and that's all....
    Yeah, I get it. It's great that you want to share your fantastic work with the community, but to be able to do that fully it needs more review and policy details included to ensure that it's OK to share publicly. So I think we should remove the links until a time when that is done (if that ever happens).

Don't let this put you off sharing your work in future, just please be aware of not sharing copyright protected material, or properly using community use policies. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Updated in v3.3.x

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    So I think we should remove the links until a time when that is done (if that ever happens).
    I guess you didn't see this?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I guess you didn't see this?
    ha ... no sorry, with the new version I have a lot of problem ... ok please delete this thread
    Last edited by Sasmira; April 14th, 2017 at 22:07.

Sorry, but I've removed the links - for the reasons mentioned above. We have a strict policy on the FG forums regarding sharing of material without the copyright holder's permission.

Sorry, but I've removed the links - for the reasons mentioned above. We have a strict policy on the FG forums regarding sharing of material without the copyright holder's permission.
    no problem Trenloe, I know that you are a good person and you make your job, it's not a problem for me, but my serious problem is that I can't find an author for an pictures downloaded on a Wallpaper site. After for Paizo I don't know where I need to write for that too

Quote Originally Posted by Sasmira View Post
    ha ... no sorry, with the new version I have a lot of blogs where you can find latest results of using phenq for 2 weeks problem ... ok please delete this thread
    A lot of problems with the new version? Can you elaborate please what problems you're facing with the new version?
    Last edited by MatthewJackson; September 19th, 2020 at 11:36.

Yeah, I get it. It's great that you want to share your fantastic work with the community, but to be able to do that fully it needs more review and policy details included to ensure that it's OK to share publicly. So I think we should remove the links until a time when that is done (if that ever happens).

Don't let this put you off sharing your work in future, just please be aware of not sharing copyright protected material, or properly using community use policies. Thanks.
    it is already updated in the new version v3.3.x

Hi Sasmira,

Is It possible to make a little modification on the Ravenloft theme? The problem is with the party sheet screen. The header text is in black on a black screen. It's pretty hard to see the text.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Guiche007 View Post
    Hi Sasmira,

Is It possible to make a little modification on the Ravenloft theme? The problem is with the party sheet screen. The header text is in black on a black screen. It's pretty hard to see the text.

Thanks.
    Hello !
    It's done, you can refresh the link and download the new file

S.

Thread Information