5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 12 of 36 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
    Hey Bunnyhunt3r

Thanks for the report. I'll take a look

Regards,
    Tideturner

Please note that we can expect a new minor release of the combat enhancer for this week-end. So perhaps wait for it.

Hi Bunnyhunt3r,

Assuming here that you're using the 1.6 version of my extension from the post a couple of replies up (#109), and not version 1.5 that is at the top post which is not compatible with the combat enhancer.

So there are no changes from 1.4.2 to 1.5 of combat enhancer in the code where the two extensions overlap. And as such they should work fine together.

I was however able to replicate your error, even with my extension disabled.
    Turns out that if you try to do a ranged attack while having an NPC / PC in the combat tracker that does not have a token on the map, that error will trigger.

I'll make a bug report in the combat enhancer thread.

Regards,
    Tideturner

Yes i use your 1.6.
    So it is working fine if i put all the tokens on the map, great workaround for this bug, thanks a lot.
    It probably will be fixed in the next release of the combat enhancer, i'm sure Styrmir will look at this problem.
    regards
    Last edited by Egheal; March 17th, 2019 at 13:28.

So my existing campaign (I was DMing) ended, and now I am playing as a player and noticed that I have the ability to change the settings for this extension under the options.NPC-Flavors.jpg

will this work on the 2e ruleset?
    FGC and FGU Ultimate License Holder
    Former Professor @ Fantasy Grounds College
    Time Zone: Central Zone US (UTC -5/-6)
    Current Projects: A History of Play Dev and Running all the adventures in order of release
    Past Projects: 5e OAR 1 "Into the Borderlands"; 3.5 Conversion "B1 In Search of the Unknown"; 5e Conversion "B4 The Lost City"; 1e "Lords of Darkness"; 1e B9 "Castle Caldwell and Beyond"

Stephen W. Kissee (Steffen de Wolff)

Quote Originally Posted by Tideturner View Post
    Fortunately the overlapping code that the Combat Enhancer had changed was minimal (but crucial), so I can fairly easily be compatible.

Right now I detect if it is installed and replicate its changes if so. I should probably detect version as well, but for now this'll do.
    Guess I'll hear from you soon enough if there's an update to the extension that breaks the compatibility

Would somebody be willing to test this both with and without the Combat Enhancer? Seems to work fine for me, but I would like an extra pair of eyes if possible (as in your help, not some weird flavor for my face).

Just remember to test it on a separate test campaign. Don't wanna loose all those meticulously tokens on all those sneaky layers, when you disable the Combat Enhancer. (disclaimer: no clue if it does that, but hey, I get to write a disclaimer. Always wanted to do that)

/Tideturner
    This Combat Enhancer one works with it, is there a way to get this put on the first post so we can keep track of updates for it? I love this ext, and I love Combat Enhancer ext.

Hi, Tideturner. Is there a quick way I could modify a local copy of this extension so that I could use it and it would work in another ruleset? I'm wanting to implement it in the 40K Ruleset for Dark Heresy (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ltiset-Ruleset) - likely at 100% for anything I toss into the Combat Tracker as I figure that'd be easiest, if it is possible. I have it in so that it shows up as able to be enabled, but I don't think that ruleset uses types and the like default (5e) Flavors looks for.

Thank you!

Blog Entries
    want. Can copy and open up any extension. Just rename from .mod to .zip. change the rules tag near the top to what you want.

Expect errors, so open up the console from chat and then work through the errors by updating the code in your extracted copy.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks, LordEntrails. That's what I did in order to get it loading. Experimenting with it, it just doesn't seem to add the "Flavors" into the names that go into the Combat Tracker when the options for Flavors are set to 100%, so I figured there's something in there looking for some specific 5e type fields. There are no errors to the console.

Thread Information