STAR TREK 2d20
Page 11 of 36 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    Can't wait to update! Thank you, Tideturner.

Blog Entries
    Zombies are people too!#ZombiesMatter

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

For me it does not seem to work.
    It shows me all the settings but is still numbering the NPCs like before any idea why?

2019-01-13 20_24_55-Fantasy Grounds.png

Are you adding the NPCs through an encounter? The extension only works through that.

I did that a good while back so that it would be compatible with most other combat tracker extensions.

Blog Entries
    Note, it's working for me, I use encounters

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tideturner View Post
    Are you adding the NPCs through an encounter? The extension only works through that.

I did that a good while back so that it would be compatible with most other combat tracker extensions.
    Ah that explains it!

Just a note for some users of this extension. I recently decided to try using the this extension and I also use the 5e Combat Enhancer extension (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...bat-extension). The two extensions do not play well together when adding NPCs to combat via an Encounter.

The token and combat tracker entry do not appear to be fully linked. Health bars do not appear, NPC Tokens cannot be targeted properly, etc. Not saying either author needs to 'fix this'. Just hoping to save someone else from having to figure out what is going on.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Quote Originally Posted by Three of Swords View Post
    Just a note for some users of this extension. I recently decided to try using the this extension and I also use the 5e Combat Enhancer extension (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...bat-extension). The two extensions do not play well together when adding NPCs to combat via an Encounter.

The token and combat tracker entry do not appear to be fully linked. Health bars do not appear, NPC Tokens cannot be targeted properly, etc. Not saying either author needs to 'fix this'. Just hoping to save someone else from having to figure out what is going on.
    That is correct. As one of the few CT extensions, the combat enhancer also overwrites the code that I do.

I'll see what I can do

Fortunately the overlapping code that the Combat Enhancer had changed was minimal (but crucial), so I can fairly easily be compatible.

Right now I detect if it is installed and replicate its changes if so. I should probably detect version as well, but for now this'll do.
    Guess I'll hear from you soon enough if there's an update to the extension that breaks the compatibility

Would somebody be willing to test this both with and without the Combat Enhancer? Seems to work fine for me, but I would like an extra pair of eyes if possible (as in your help, not some weird flavor for my face).

Just remember to test it on a separate test campaign. Don't wanna loose all those meticulously tokens on all those sneaky layers, when you disable the Combat Enhancer. (disclaimer: no clue if it does that, but hey, I get to write a disclaimer. Always wanted to do that)

/Tideturner
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi, thanks for this great extension. Just to let you know that it doesn't work with the combat inhancer 1.5 : when using ranged weapon or spell attacks.
    here is the script error message :
    Script Error: [string "scripts/token_helper.lua"]:37: attempt to index local 'token' (a nil value)
    Runtime Notice: s'source between -45 to -135 degrees'
    Runtime Notice: s'source between 45 to 135 degrees'
    Script Error: [string "scripts/token_helper.lua"]:37: attempt to index local 'token' (a nil value)
    Runtime Notice: s'source between -45 to 45 degrees'

Thanks for your hard work

Thread Information