STAR TREK 2d20
Page 19 of 36 First ... 9171819202129 ... Last
    @Tideturner, thank you very much for the direction! New territory, but definitely time for me to learn how to do something!

Quote Originally Posted by Tideturner View Post
    /Tideturner
    Is the current version of this extension compatible with FGU?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Is the current version of this extension compatible with FGU?
    I use it. Though I admit I haven't checked to make sure I have the most current version.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    If the extension doesnt deal with layers and doesnt do anything complex with images then its most likely going to work.
    If its not posted in the thread please test it and post the results.
    In this case Tideturner has said it is FGU compatible on the previous page.

Hi. I wonder if it would be possible to include an option to keep the NPC ID number as well as have the wonderful flavour text?

Cheers,

Simon

first - many thanks; I love this, and it so much more fun than (dolgrim29)...

question: everytime I start a session and check in preferences, this is at 10%, rather than saving my settings - is this intended?

Quote Originally Posted by macDsinfo View Post

question: everytime I start a session and check in preferences, this is at 10%, rather than saving my settings - is this intended?
    I'm reliably (by Bmos ) told that it's an error somewhere in the code, on an onInit line, although what with CNY I've not had time to check

Maybe Tiderturner could...?

Quote Originally Posted by macDsinfo View Post

This happens for me as well - no matter how many times I modify it, it always defaults back to 10% on the next run of FGU

Hey,

Thanks for reporting this.

I'll have a look and fix it. Because, let's be honest here, 10% just isn't enough flavor. I think I estimated 40% as the minimum for a consistent flavor burn, but personally prefer cranking it up to at least 60%. I like to feel the grind of those flavor engines.

Probably won't find time before the weekend though, but we'll see.

/Tideturner

Hey,

So from what I can tell it's a problem with how the setting value is stored. It was stored as a string in FGC, but a number in FGU. So, I'm guessing, when comparing the stored value with the possible values an exact match is not found and the display defaults to base value (10%).

However, when the extension reads the value it still correct. so if you set it to 50%, there should still be a 50% chance, even though the settings says 10%.

I will of course get that fixed in my code and upload a new version.
    I'll also report it in the FGU forum when I've investigated some more, since it might affect other stuff. Or it might be a non issue and just affect me.

For now, consider it just an extra bit of flavor

Regards,
    Tideturner

Thread Information