5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Spell casting in FG

My players just leveled up to 5 and so the cantrips should be doing additional damage, but they aren't. Do I need to go through and manually update this or am I experiencing a bug?

I also have no idea how to cast a spell from a higher level slot. I saw a post saying you hold left mouse and then use right mouse to add dice, but this doesn't work for me. Any ideas?

in most cases you going have to edit your spells when you level. you should be able to pickup your die with left mouse and hold on to it? then (as you hold it with left) right right mouse die into it?
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    in most cases you going have to edit your spells when you level. you should be able to pickup your die with left mouse and hold on to it? then (as you hold it with left) right right mouse die into it?
    Gotcha, I was holding left click on the damage button. Didn't try carrying the dice around!

Thread Information