5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Looking for a few additional players.

D&D 3.5 beginning at 1st level. Still seeking 2-3 players.

Campaign: Aberrant
    (standard PHB rules)

Game times:
    Mondays or Wednesdays (TBD)
    every other week
    8pm - 12pm CST or GMT-5 (if I am correct)

My email is [email protected] … shoot me a line or two if you are interested or just reply here.

I have gamed for years as a player and GM. I am new to FG.

This is the concise and to the point version.

I'm interested, count me in.
    I shot you an email.

(after your post, I couldn't help myself to balance it with my brevity :wink: )

Welcome to Aberrant! It will be Mon or Wed then. 8pm to 10pm. I forgot to mention - starting at 1st level.

Looks like we have four players thus far. The intro session is tentatively scheduled for June 22nd provided at least three players are ready by then. Times will be from 8pm to 12pm CST (GMT-5)

Still seeking a few more players available 8pm to 12pm on Wednesdays every other week. There must be a few more of you out there. What if I said Mondays same time instead?

I would like to join the game. I am new to the software and it will be the first time i have really tried to use it.

That would make two of us. I have spent some time familiarizing myself, but this would be the first live game I have played or ran with FG. Please send me an email and I will respond with the character creation rules (unless you already did) and welcome to the game!

Id be interesteded in joining, makes no difference to me mon or wed. I'll be moving shortly though so not sure when ill get my isp back uip.. should only take a week or 2.

Please see my new post or simply contact me at [email protected].

Thanks,

Nathan

Looking?

If you are still short of a player drop me a PM, love to play. 8)

Thread Information