DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Licence Key is invalid....

Hi,

When i check for updates, a window pops at the end of the process, asking me to enter the licence key i previously received when i bought Fantasy Grounds.
    Fortunately, i saved my order receipt with the Order ID, product title, licence key and so on. I copy & paste it in the field and then :

I got a licence key is invalid message, no matter how i try : paste or type.

I had no problem at all for the past 3 years. I'm sure it's my only and right licence key.

It's a minor issue 'cause i'm still able to host my weekly meeting. But how will i get the next updates ?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Are you putting it in the right field?
    If you close FG and reopen and go back to settings is the key still there?
    The key is written in the settings panel, in the first field, wich is the right field as far as i know : license key.

The problem occurs when i try a "check for update". A window pops and ask for the license key again.

EDIT: i tried and pasted it in the second field instead. I erased the first field. When i relaunch Fantasy Grounds, it asks for the key and auto-paste the key in the first field again. I then get the "invalid key" message at update....
    Last edited by Maspalio; May 17th, 2016 at 14:34.

Blog Entries
    Please send an email to [email protected] with a screenshot of your Settings and your license key and we can assist you further.

i just bought this through steam and have set up accounts and such and have this very same error. any fix found yet

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Timoth216 View Post
    i just bought this through steam and have set up accounts and such and have this very same error. any fix found yet
    Welcome Timoth216

Far and away most likely is a mistyped or miscopied serial number or placed in the wrong license field.
    Check you have these steps correct: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Setup_Tutorial
    and then email to [email protected] if you are still having issues.

Make sure when you are copy and pasting from Steam that you don't have any preceding or trailing spaces.

Thread Information