STAR TREK 2d20

Adding Drag and drop feats,features,traits

Hi,
    I would like to add a house feature or feat into a module then be able to drag it into the PC sheet much like you can from the PHB.. is there a way to do this ?

Possibly inserting a xml snippet into the module would be fine with me if I had the correct format ..
    thanks ..
    Last edited by Octavious; May 15th, 2016 at 23:29.

*************** The only constant in the universe is change. *****************

Blog Entries
    Which rule set? I beleive the xml is slightly varied between them.

edit...you could also just build it as a library entry, you can drag and drop from there.
    Last edited by Mortar; May 16th, 2016 at 00:08.
    Ultimate License Holder

I'm working with 5e rule set would like it in a module if possible how would I go about doing that ? and or a library entry?

Blog Entries
    For 5e you wouldn't be able to add it to one of the modules you get from the store as they are all protected. I don't know enough about Par5e to comment about that. Open the Library tab, right click ->Create New Entry, then enter your info. You will be able to drag it from there to a character sheet, there won't be any automation of the bonuses/penalties you have in it though.
    Ultimate License Holder

Use PAR5E, this has the ability to setup the library entries with drag/drop functionality. Valeros's excellent 5E basic rules parser creates some good PAR5E input files you can reference as examples: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...les-PDF-Parser
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks everyone for the info that may get me started.

Thread Information