DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Observing a game

I would love to watch a game being played. I am interested in watching the mechanics of play and also seeing how a GM manages the interface for this system. The community also needs some live play examples on You Tube to help new players come into the game. That's something I would be willing to take a crack at once I know the mechanics better.

Thanks in advance for your help.

There are a ton of Youtube videos with play examples. See here just to scratch the surface:

Mask of Winter's channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCD...SgfughQ/videos

FG's G+ page -- scroll through here for several play examples:
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Fantasygrounds

Nothing like kicking the tires yourself, of course. I suspect a friendly GM will come along shortly with an invite to pop into a game. Or you could head to the community Teamspeak server and see if there are pick up game opportunities.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Do you know of anyone doing gameplay video of Mutants and Masterminds? Mask of Winter does a great job with Savage Worlds. The Google+ doesn't have any M&M play-throughs that I could find, but I may have overlooked them.

I run a 5E campaign every week and I know fantasy grounds. I also DM an IRL 5E game for my teenage sons and their friends. Looking for something to play in and I thought M&M would be great to try.

Blog Entries
    Many people pay on twitch.tv and many people have YouTube play videos.

Mine are in my signature block. Enjoy...
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Thread Information