View Poll Results: How should Autosounds Trigger?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep as is (OOB Messages)

    3 6.12%
  • Off Chat Window Strings (more manual work for GM)

    4 8.16%
  • Have Both Options Avalaible

    38 77.55%
  • Don't care

    4 8.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.
  1. #1611
    Sound setup was always designed to be a short-term tool to create SoundLinks. They were never meant to be long-term and the recommendation is to delete them after using them to create the SoundLinks.

    If people want to export Sounds to a Module, then export the SoundLinks, preferably on one or more MiniBoards (so that they'll work correctly). ChatSounds and AutoSounds should (from memory - mine) export OK to a Module.

    And just to remind people: its not that the SoundLinks don't export OK, its that they don't import from a Module OK, unless you use a MiniBoard - hence one reason MiniBoards exists.

    Of course, you could pick up the DOM:Soundlink Module from DM's Guild. Its got all the SoundLinks from all the SoundSets from both the Syrinscape Fantasy and Sci-Fi Players, ready to go straight from the Module or able to be dragged into a Campaign. $5, with a new edition release (almost) every month.
    Dulux-Oz

    √(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!


    Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

    Read my FG Blog here.

    Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

    Support Ongoing Video, Ruleset & Extension Development: via PayPal (Send To: [email protected])

    YouTube Channel/Tutorial Playlists: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

  2. #1612
    Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Of course, you could pick up the DOM:Soundlink Module from DM's Guild. Its got all the SoundLinks from all the SoundSets from both the Syrinscape Fantasy and Sci-Fi Players, ready to go straight from the Module or able to be dragged into a Campaign. $5, with a new edition release (almost) every month.
    Is there any way to get this other than from DM's Guild? Presumably it works across different FG rulesets?

  3. #1613
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum View Post
    Is there any way to get this other than from DM's Guild? Presumably it works across different FG rulesets?
    You have to build it yourself.

  4. #1614
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum View Post
    Is there any way to get this other than from DM's Guild? Presumably it works across different FG rulesets?
    It works across all DOE:Sound supported Rulesets.

    If you want to PayPal me US$5 I'll email a copy to you
    Dulux-Oz

    √(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!


    Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

    Read my FG Blog here.

    Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

    Support Ongoing Video, Ruleset & Extension Development: via PayPal (Send To: [email protected])

    YouTube Channel/Tutorial Playlists: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

  5. #1615
    Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    It works across all DOE:Sound supported Rulesets.

    If you want to PayPal me US$5 I'll email a copy to you
    Thanks for the offer! I did get it through DM's Guild, after all.

  6. #1616
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum View Post
    Thanks for the offer! I did get it through DM's Guild, after all.
    Damn! That's means I only get 50% - oh well..
    Dulux-Oz

    √(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!


    Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

    Read my FG Blog here.

    Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

    Support Ongoing Video, Ruleset & Extension Development: via PayPal (Send To: [email protected])

    YouTube Channel/Tutorial Playlists: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

  7. #1617
    Well, it costs 99p to pay you direct through PayPal - so we should have come to some arrangement!

  8. #1618
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum View Post
    Well, it costs 99p to pay you direct through PayPal - so we should have come to some arrangement!
    Not as a gift it doesn't
    Dulux-Oz

    √(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!


    Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

    Read my FG Blog here.

    Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

    Support Ongoing Video, Ruleset & Extension Development: via PayPal (Send To: [email protected])

    YouTube Channel/Tutorial Playlists: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

  9. #1619
    Hi Everyone,

    Let me say again what I said in Post #1588

    For the moment, the DOEs DO NOT WORK WITH FGU
    Dulux-Oz

    √(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!


    Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

    Read my FG Blog here.

    Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

    Support Ongoing Video, Ruleset & Extension Development: via PayPal (Send To: [email protected])

    YouTube Channel/Tutorial Playlists: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

  10. #1620
    Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Hi Everyone,

    Let me say again what I said in Post #1588

    For the moment, the DOEs DO NOT WORK WITH FGU
    Bummer, until it does, no Unity for me

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in