5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

View Poll Results: How should Autosounds Trigger?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep as is (OOB Messages)

3 6.12%
  • Off Chat Window Strings (more manual work for GM)

4 8.16%
  • Have Both Options Avalaible

38 77.55%
  • Don't care

4 8.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 163 First ... 234561454104 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Thanks - I had a few of those myself putting this together - hence Post #3 of this thread
    LOL. It is definitely appropriate. It is going to make my games much better. Thanks again and check your PMs.

I spent too much time of last nights game (I was a player) setting this up, so my enjoyment of the session suffered (drat you deluxe-oz )

Once I got it all working I was blown away!

Not only at how cool syrinscape has got these days (not used since its initial release) and how cool the integration is between FG and Syrinscape.

One thing I did notice is that the Sound Icons in the SW ruleset have a faint white border all around them that really spoils the look.

I think you need to give whatever "artist" that created them a kick up the a**e and get him to fix it

Very well done sir!
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    I spent too much time of last nights game (I was a player) setting this up, so my enjoyment of the session suffered (drat you deluxe-oz )

Once I got it all working I was blown away!

Not only at how cool syrinscape has got these days (not used since its initial release) and how cool the integration is between FG and Syrinscape.

One thing I did notice is that the Sound Icons in the SW ruleset have a faint white border all around them that really spoils the look.

I think you need to give whatever "artist" that created them a kick up the a**e and get him to fix it

Very well done sir!
    Thankyou, I'm glad you like it - but I don't see a white border around any sound-related icons in the SW Ruleset??? And weren't YOU the person who did up the Icons for me?
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Blog Entries
    Wat is the cheapest VAC out there? I wanna give this a test

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Wat is the cheapest VAC out there? I wanna give this a test
    There's a free VAC linked from the Wiki Page (and the Manual, from memory) - can't remember what its called (which is why I put it in the Wiki/Manual )
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

This Extension HAS to be incorporated in the next update. No ifs, ands, or buts.
    Last edited by Talley Darkstar; May 12th, 2016 at 08:13.

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Thankyou, I'm glad you like it - but I don't see a white border around any sound-related icons in the SW Ruleset??? And weren't YOU the person who did up the Icons for me?
    Hmm I agree only seems to happen with Rippers Resurrected, I wonder why...
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Hmm I agree only seems to happen with Rippers Resurrected, I wonder why...
    Sorry, I can't help you with that one

What's Rippers doing that the others aren't?
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

This is awesome functionality. I have been using Syrinscape for some time for my games, but via a second laptop to the PC running FG. This extension will make things so much simpler and allow for more detailed, differentiated background sound as it's so much easier to control from within the FG interface. Really great job, Dulux-Oz! Thank you.

One question, I have a custom ruleset for Pendragon I created as a layered ruleset on top of CoreRPG. Am I permitted to use the extension for this ruleset?

Quote Originally Posted by Myrddin View Post
    This is awesome functionality. I have been using Syrinscape for some time for my games, but via a second laptop to the PC running FG. This extension will make things so much simpler and allow for more detailed, differentiated background sound as it's so much easier to control from within the FG interface. Really great job, Dulux-Oz! Thank you.

One question, I have a custom ruleset for Pendragon I created as a layered ruleset on top of CoreRPG. Am I permitted to use the extension for this ruleset?
    Glad you like it.

Yes, people are permitted to use any of my Extensions with any compatible Ruleset - deconstructing the Extensions and using their code is not allowed, however (not without written permission). The issue you may face is that the Extensions limit themselves to certain Rulesets (ones I've tested, basically), so that I can avoid a lot of the "but this doesn't work, waaa, waaa, waaa" type comments. What we can do is if you email me ([email protected]) a copy of your Ruleset I can make the necessary tests and add the necessary "permission code" to allow it to work - this is better than you doing it because I can make the necessary chages once whereas you'll have to do it every time I update. It'll also make the other DOEs avaliable to work as well.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Thread Information