5E Character Create Playlist

View Poll Results: How should Autosounds Trigger?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep as is (OOB Messages)

3 6.12%
  • Off Chat Window Strings (more manual work for GM)

4 8.16%
  • Have Both Options Avalaible

38 77.55%
  • Don't care

4 8.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    Callum - I'm running into issues too. However, if I understand what you are saying, if you "Open Sound Settings" by right clicking on the speaker icon in your lower right tray, to the right there is a choice for "Sound Control Panel". If you choose it, you get the pop up menu that you would normally be accustomed.
    Thanks, Dax - that's what I've been looking for! Unfortunately, I'm still encountering the second issue. When I connect in TeamSpeak using my Sounds identity (in a different tab, as per the instructions), the mic for my GM identity gets switched off. If I activate it, using the buttons at the top of the TeamSpeak window, the speaker in the Sounds identity gets switched off! This never used to happen...

Quote Originally Posted by Callum View Post
    Thanks, Dax - that's what I've been looking for! Unfortunately, I'm still encountering the second issue. When I connect in TeamSpeak using my Sounds identity (in a different tab, as per the instructions), the mic for my GM identity gets switched off. If I activate it, using the buttons at the top of the TeamSpeak window, the speaker in the Sounds identity gets switched off! This never used to happen...
    Hi Callum, I'm using Discord so I can't really help with teamspeak. My comment though is to go through all of your settings within Teamspeak and VoiceMeeter (if you use that). When I had the Windows update, it changed a bunch of settings. I walked through everything and found I had to make changes to almost everything to other choices due to the update messing up the settings and changing them. My suspicion is the update may have done the same to you so I'd recommend double checking. The update also changed the names of a lot of the Input/Output devices. I found if you look at the name in the parenthetical (not the main listed name), that is the accurate one. Hopefully this helps a bit.

Quick question for people - I'm not going to get all of the Syrinscape updates (let alone the new releases) for the DOM: SoundLink Module done but the start of October. Would people like me to release (for October) what I have gotten done, or would people prefer me to hold off releasing until November (or God forbid, December)?

And rember, I haven't release a Library Edition since the start of August.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Personally I'd say wait until you are caught up. I dont buy them every month, but usually every 3 months or so. Any that I need in the interim I can always add individually myself.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Quick question for people - I'm not going to get all of the Syrinscape updates (let alone the new releases) for the DOM: SoundLink Module done but the start of October. Would people like me to release (for October) what I have gotten done, or would people prefer me to hold off releasing until November (or God forbid, December)?

Since i'm kinda new to this platform, i haven`t already got your Soundlinks because there's no support for PFRPG2 yet. But as soon as it comes, i'll be getting mine... if that helps.
    PS. I've recommended your library to a friend, though, (for SFRPG) and he's really happy with the result. Congratz

Hmm, pros and cons to both, but I think I land on the side of getting it all updated before release.

I'm fine with waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Callum View Post
    Good Day Callum
    Not sure if you got this figured out but I was having the same issue. It took a bit before I noticed that the "Capture Device" had been changed on my TeamSpeak Tool=>Options and I needed to set the DOE Sounds one back to the Virtual Cable and it worked.

Release it and charge half (for this month only)?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day Callum
    Not sure if you got this figured out but I was having the same issue. It took a bit before I noticed that the "Capture Device" had been changed on my TeamSpeak Tool=>Options and I needed to set the DOE Sounds one back to the Virtual Cable and it worked.
    And a very good day to you, Bonkon! Thanks so much for your help - that was exactly the problem. In TeamSpeak 3, under Tools > Options, my Sounds profile had reverted to the Default capture device, and I needed to set it back to the Virtual Cable.

Thread Information