DICE PACKS BUNDLE

First Level Cleric / Life / Dragonborn only has one spell slot

I have been working on a first level Dragonborn Cleric of Life.

I am seeing only one spell slot on her. Is that right? She can only cast Cure Wounds once and then needs a long rest?

No, she should have 2 slots. How did you build her? If you used drag/drop the spell slots should automatically appear. Any other way then you'll need to input the slots yourself.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

That's what I thought - I did do the drag and drop method. I even removed the class and re-dragged it in and still one slot. How can I add a slot manually?

Click on the wording next to 'Node' at the bottom of the action tab until it says 'preparation' That will reveal the spell slots. I'm still unsure however why only one spell slot. Can you try in a new campaign with no extensions. Just create a blank character and drag Cleric into the class slot and let us know how many slots you see. Also what are you using as the source PHB? SRD? something else?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Sweet thanks for the help!

I just created a new cleric from scratch and it worked fine.

I am using the DD PHB Deluxe.

I am willing to bet that this is a meat-ware issue. I must have, in the past, hit that same button you just mentioned and set the spell slots to 1 on her. I do not remember doing that but that means nothing at all.
    Last edited by jwrightFANTASYG; May 7th, 2016 at 16:42.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jwrightFANTASYG View Post
    .... I do not remember doing that but that means nothing at all.
    lol, So reminds me of myself!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information