5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

A00: Crow’s Rest Island - Can't Figure out Characters

Hi,

Day 2 of FG so am very confused. I purchased A00: Crow’s Rest Island, which says it has 4 pregen characters with Hero Lab files. Basically, I can't find any characters or the Hero Lab files but I have the module and campaign setting activated and can see the story, items, character tokens, etc. Are the characters here and I'm just overlooking them or what?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Blog Entries
    Welcome wishfire!
    I dont have this particular module but I believe you will go into the Characters icon on the campaign tools and click the edit button at bottom and then Import and somewhere you should find the XML characters in your FG data folder.
    Trenloe did this conversion I think and he will be along soon enough to provide a better reply if this doesnt work.

I didn't do the conversion for Crow's Rest Island.

You might try looking in <FG App Data>\AddOns or <FG App Data>\docs for an XML file of pregens you can import. There might be some there, it's the usual place for things like this.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I didn't do the conversion for Crow's Rest Island.

You might try looking in <FG App Data>\AddOns or <FG App Data>\docs for an XML file of pregens you can import. There might be some there, it's the usual place for things like this.
    I saw the folder for Crow's Rest Island under AddOns but the only file is the uninst.exe file. I'm away from the computer and will check the Docs folder when I get home. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Welcome wishfire!
    I dont have this particular module but I believe you will go into the Characters icon on the campaign tools and click the edit button at bottom and then Import and somewhere you should find the XML characters in your FG data folder.
    Trenloe did this conversion I think and he will be along soon enough to provide a better reply if this doesnt work.
    Thanks! Any module with pregen characters you can recommend for a new group? We're thinking Pathfinder.

I'm trying to dig out the pregens for this. I'll let you know if I find them...

A00 - and the following A series are good for a new group.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'm trying to dig out the pregens for this. I'll let you know if I find them...

A00 - and the following A series are good for a new group.
    I checked the docs folder and it is empty. I don't think they are included in the package.

Try these, I've been given permission by AAW Games to share these.

I created them myself when I ran A00 at FG Con 4.

You can also get a good idea of the pregens in this free PDF: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...ard-Pathfinder

You can also get a good idea of the pregens in this free PDF:
    That's perfect, many thanks. These are the same pregens designed with A00 in mind? Same names at least ...

Thread Information