DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Portraits compilation

I cropped a websites entire collection of baldurs gate portraits to the size needed for Fantasy Grounds. If anyone has a website put together that they can post it for download let me know.

Oh and im looking for DM's!! Pwees

As long as its not copyrighted stuff we can post it at www.adventuresomedreams.com. Post it yourself or you can email it to me and I'll post it. ([email protected]).

Thanks,

rv

Sent them to adventuresomedreams.. also posted the webspace provided by my isp...

https://users.adelphia.net/~phillipallen/portraits.zip

When I download the tokens file from the direct link, my Winzip tells me that something is wrong with it.

Please, could you check if the file is correct?

Ill rearchive it as an executable.. it was archived with winrar so that might be the problem

try this one.. its a self executing archive so you might get some warnging about virus' etc.

https://users.adelphia.net/~phillipallen/portraits.exe

Just a .Zip?

Hey MythioS,

Is there just a regular .zip post somewhere? I don't like using SEAs (not that I don't trust you, it's just good hygene).

Thanks.

Feanor

lol i just changed it from zip to exe.. ok lemme download winzip instead of using winrar.. see if that fixes the problem..

MythioS

Thanks tons MythioS. Lots of good portratits there, thanks for uploading them.

Feanor[/code]

Thread Information