FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Deluxe Heros Handbook

I just received my Mutants and Masterminds Deluxe Hero's Handbook Third Edition. I will need the weekend to read it. After that, I will be ready to play.

As a Player or as the GM?

I am new to the system. That being said, if everyone can deal with that then I will be either.

Ive been running games for 30 years now and Ive been running mutants and masterminds since 1st edition. Im currently running a mutants and masterminds game on FG for a friend. I could possibly and I stress possibly as my real life is in a bit of flux currently, run a second game or be willing to play in a game if the times work out right

Then it looks like we are building a small group of M&M players and GMs.

I am up for playing. I have not been a GM enough to run it smoothly and I barely know how to make FG work with the M&M ruleset. My goal is to one day be comfortable enough to run M&M via FG, though, so hopefully no one person would always have to be GM.

I am comfortable with FG and the M&M ruleset for sure. I am still hoping it gets updated to the Core edition of FG which will give it even more brilliant features but right now its still a solid and fully working ruleset for sure.

Alright, let me look at my schedule and let me see what kind of players we can get. I will work up a campaign an we will get something underway. I have someone else who might want to join us, perhaps two.

Count me as interested in playing as well. It will heavily depend on the schedule though.

Count me in, also. I am Eastern USA and the only regular night I could not do it is Wednesday nights.

Wow! What did I start? Great responses.

Thread Information