FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Server is up. Alias is in my Signature.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Sounds good as long as my 3rd level is OK. Banthis Koradoom - Fighter/2, Monk/1.

It looks like we might have some party composition issues. I hope it's not too skill/diplomacy heavy...unless it's sword-based diplomacy.

Well the title of this thread is a bit of a misnomer at this point, but I've got the calendar cleaned up. The Friday night 4-5 game went pretty well. A few bumps and bruises along the way, but nothing the party couldn't recover from. I'm working on Chronicles and hope to have them done in the next few days. aerine's and bigboom's will be estimates dependent on the 3 FaF ones. I have the numbers to plug in but will leave them unsigned until we're sure the Gold and PP totals are properly reflected.

The calendar is showing 6 potentials for next Sunday's game. Remember we are talking May 8th and not today (May 1st), in case there is any confusion. So far, I'm tracking:

d1wright; Daisy, Cleric/2
    HoloGnome; Banthis, Fighter/2, Monk/1
    IrishB; Madog, Ranger/3
    Nemori; has voted on the calendar but doesn't have a character listed
    The Soose; mentioned interest but hasn't voted nor have a character listed
    iagojsnf; is on the calendar but hasn't voted or posted

If you haven't done so, please get your XMLs and latest Chronicles to me in a timely manner. Dave, since you are replaying this for no credit, don't worry about Daisy's Chronicle. I only need to issue you one if it becomes pertinent. We can tackle that then if need be.

If you need help with building a character or want to use a Pregenerated Character, let me know and I can offer some assistance. I know we have a few new players whether to PFS or FG or both.
    Last edited by cmdisc; May 1st, 2016 at 18:51.

Oh and I should probably add, since someone is bound to miss this (especially if they've hopped into this discussion near the end):

This is a CORE game. So only CORE characters are possible. Please make sure there are no non-CORE feats, traits, equipment, etc that have managed to sneak onto your character sheets. I know it happens. Those sneaky little things have pretty good Stealth Checks and can be a nuisance to even the most seasoned PFS gamers.

Madog eeked into 3rd level of Ranger filling in the end of Blackfoot's game last night.
    I will post an updated xml.

see xml below, updated from what was posted here earlier
    Last edited by IrishBouzouki; May 4th, 2016 at 21:36. Reason: updated xml

Thanks for the updated xml. I edited the above post to reflect his new level.

The 29 April table has been reported and the Chronicles have been emailed. Devlan's and Vin's are initialed, but unsigned, until we can make sure my numbers match up with HG's incoming Chronicles. Once we've confirmed the numbers, I'll email out signed copies to you two.
    Last edited by cmdisc; May 2nd, 2016 at 09:43.

Hi cmdisc, I have owned the pathfinder main book for about 1 1/2 years and only played Pathfinder once (which was a few months ago and my first exposure to Fantasy Grounds). I really enjoyed it. While not the same, I have about 4 years of playing and dm'ing D&D 3.5. I am happy to play a pre-generated character if that is okay. A barbarian if one is available. I can try to put one together for tomorrow if needed. I cannot make the Sunday, May 8th session. Playing CORE is great as there are so many other options which I don't have to then deal with yet.

I have a pathfinder society id but have never yet used it. Do you need my number? I don't actually know what a chronicle is.

Regards,

dmkevin

Last edited by dmkevin; May 2nd, 2016 at 15:51. Reason: centered text by accident

DM-Kevin - Current campaign running: D&D 5.0 Tomb of Annihilation -

cmdisc,

Just writing to say I put level 1 on the game calendar as I thought I have to start at level 1. I am fine whatever level my character would need to start at.

dmkevin

DM-Kevin - Current campaign running: D&D 5.0 Tomb of Annihilation -

Thread Information