DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Hey guys, sorry, I had quite a busy day yesterday.

I'd take either pregen lvl4 wizard for Friday, to see how it works mechanically in PF and FG, or my 1st level char on Sunday (not fully fleshed out yet). I'd prefer Friday though as there's a bit more to learn from lvl 4 character than lvl 1.

In either case, here's the last chronicle: dropbox
    Last edited by Nemori; April 28th, 2016 at 15:55.

Welcome, Nemori. Glad you could join the discussion here.

With 8 potential players, we're going to have to do some shuffling around. People who have established characters that can easily make the 4-5 table are: d1wright, Blackfoot, aerine, Farnaby, and bigboom. So I'm going to give them priority for the Friday 29th game. Any of them could switch to other characters or play down, but I'd prefer to keep them going with their established builds rather than backtrack to working on other ideas. At some point we'll need to leave the Pre-Tournament behind and move into the higher tier games.

Farnaby, if you'd rather focus on Neeha over Layni, that's fine. I can switch you back to the Sunday table and you can level her exclusively between Blackfoot's module and this session. Whichever you decide, I'd recommend you try to stick with one PC for now. Otherwise Layni is welcome to the Friday group.

This leaves Soose, Irish, and Nemori with characters that qualify for the 1-2 table on Sunday the 8th with d1wright willing to hop in to replay it and help fill out the table.

Irish, I know with a 2nd level character you have the option of jumping into the 4-5 table, but I'm going to ask if you can play down on Sunday so we can maintain a legal table there. If you're aboard with Blackfoot's game before that Sunday, you'll be 3rd and be able to acquire out-of-tier gold either way. So if you're good with this, great. If not, I'll have to try and get a few others to jump in or see about running an NPC. Ultimately you decide which table you want to be at.

Soose, I'd like you to sign up on the calendar and vote to confirm that Sunday May 8th works for you.

Nemori, you have time to build your own character instead of using a Pregen if you want. As your character has 1XP from playing Harsk, you still have 2 more sessions where you can build, try out, and change things about your character. Plenty of time to experiment with what you might like. So I'd suggest you fire up Fantasy Grounds and mess around with the character sheet some to see what you can come up with. And if you need any pointers let Blackfoot or me know.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

cmdisc, I've sent you an email with my character's xml, token and info about his chronicle sheets. Let me know if you don't get the email. Thanks!!
    Timezone: GMT+7
    Fantasy Grounds License Type: Standard

Quote Originally Posted by cmdisc
    I know with a 2nd level character you have the option of jumping into the 4-5 table, but I'm going to ask if you can play down on Sunday so we can maintain a legal table there. If you're aboard with Blackfoot's game before that Sunday, you'll be 3rd and be able to acquire out-of-tier gold either way. So if you're good with this, great.
    I'm good with that.

I mentioned to Blackfoot (and will be playing in his CORE catchup game this weekend I hope) that I am not sure of my status wrt chronicles from FG Con Faithless & Forgotten

bigboom, yes I got your email. I guess it helps if I actually read the email address. The name stamped on it is 'Thomas'....which is Farnaby's name too, so here I was thinking he was sending me yet another character.

The Chronicle issue is understandable for both bigboom and Irish. HoloGnome mentioned having a family issue to attend to so the dozens of Chronicles that his games generated during the CON will be trickling out when they can. We'll just have to make due with what we can. This excel spreadsheet of the 3 Faithless and Forgotten scenarios is helpful to track Gold, Prestige and Purchases. It shouldn't be a problem putting things together. And once HG is able to get his out, we can always revisit things if the numbers are off.

2 tables of 4? I just signed up. Probably can't do tomorrow, but could do a week from Sunday.

Glad to have you along, HG. The May 8th (Sunday) CORE table is most likely going to be 1-2 subtier. I'm anticipating PCs ranging from 1st to 3rd for that one. So anything that fits that is welcome.

For today's game, I still need Vin Sha's XML and the latest Chronicles from Vin and Layni. Please post or email those ASAP.

My chronicle is in my post where Layni's xml is. Just click the word Chronicle

Oooh look, I did it again!

It's the meerkats I tell you, they're messing with your mind......
    Last edited by Farnaby; April 29th, 2016 at 09:00.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Doh! Missed that. Yeah, thanks.

Thread Information