DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    I have only one CORE character, at 5xp. Had thoughts of starting another CORE upon Madog reaching 3rd level but willing to hold off on that under the circumstances to concentrate on getting Madog up to level.
    I'm USA Eastern time and I normally work during the weekdays (can take a day off for this) and have games Thursday evening and Saturday morning (for a few more weeks) & afternoon, and every other Sunday evening.
    Happy to do whatever needs to be done to make this work for everyone, including sitting out if needed although obviously I hope that will not be the case.
    I have not played any of the scenarios and modules mentioned in either CORE or Normal.

Blog Entries
    Sounds like a 1 pointer on Sunday (the 1st) afternoon (eastern time) would get Madog where he needs to be for THIS game... or he COULD just play up and be careful... Hmm.
    Any particular preference Farnaby? I'll post if the game if it works for everyone.. kinda last minute so I'd like to do it ASAP.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

New user i have skype

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    Sounds like a 1 pointer on Sunday (the 1st) afternoon (eastern time) would get Madog where he needs to be for THIS game... or he COULD just play up and be careful... Hmm.
    Any particular preference Farnaby? I'll post if the game if it works for everyone.. kinda last minute so I'd like to do it ASAP.
    I would appreciate any one helping me get started in this. I have played lots of pathfinder but never society.

Blog Entries
    I've side tracked cmd's game thread a bit too much... I'm goin to start a new thread for the upcoming starter game. Which I will schedule sometime between right now and next Friday the 6th of May. If you are interested in that game please post to the new thread (once I've created it.. which should be shortly).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Soose View Post
    I would appreciate any one helping me get started in this. I have played lots of pathfinder but never society.
    The Soose... join the starter game thread I just posted and we can discuss what we can do to help you get started. The BEST thing to do at the outset is read through the first few posts in the threads that are stickied in this forum.

Not counting anything "extra" that Blackfoot or others might run, the Pre-Tournament section contains 5 remaining scenarios; three 1-5 and two 3-7.

The Post-Tournament section contains 18 scenarios in total; two 1-5, three 3-7, eight 5-9, and five 7-11.

One PC dedicated to the Post-Tournament that plays every session will allow that character to play the final session at either 9th or 11th level depending on whether they began at 7 or 13 XP (or anywhere in between). If you miss a few sessions here or there, you can still play through to the end as long as you can get to 18XP before we reach the final 5 sessions.

Two PCs dedicated to the Post-Tournament scenarios requires each PC to have 12 XP minimum and to play all but 1 session. Otherwise they will not hit 7th level by the time we reach the 7-11 tiers and will be locked out for the final 5 sessions.

This may or may not affect your decision whether to run 1 or 2 PCs through this.

If you have a means to earn XP outside of these games, then this is less of an issue for you.

EDIT: If people are struggling to get the XP they need, I can offer to run Feast of Ravenmoor as CORE sometime. It is a 3XP/4PP module that will take 1 or 2 sessions and can be applied to any characters of 2nd, 3rd, or 4th level. I would give preference to those that don't have anything higher level than 2nd or 3rd as alternatives.
    Last edited by cmdisc; April 28th, 2016 at 07:07.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

I am tracking:

Blackfoot can hit either tier but would prefer the 4-5.
    d1wright can hit either tier but would prefer 4-5.
    Farnaby can hit either tier but would prefer 1-2.
    aerine can hit either tier.
    Irish currently can handle the 1-2, but could play up if he can reach 3rd.
    bigboom can hit either tier.
    The Soose can hit 1-2 or play a Pregen.
    Nemori is on the calendar but hasn't posted anything.

That's 7 (potentially 8) players so far. More than 1 table, which would leave The Soose out of this one if we stuck with 1 table. Dave has expressed interest/willingness to replay this to help fill out a 2nd table. So I can easily see this as going:

Friday 29th (4-5)
    Blackfoot
    d1wright
    aerine
    bigboom

Sunday 8th (1-2)
    Farnaby
    d1wright
    Irish
    The Soose

This is not considering anyone else who might come along in that time.

If anyone is rethinking their preference, let me know. I can make suggestions and offer times, but ultimately we go with what the Players want.
    Last edited by cmdisc; April 28th, 2016 at 07:01.

I'll go for friday with Layni Lvl 3 paladin as Blackfoot is running a catchup next week.

Chronicle
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

This puts Friday's table at 5 players with 2 (plus a replay) for May 8th. If Irish wants to jump in with his 2nd level and hang near the back that will make Friday's table 6. If Soose can make Friday as well and is willing to play a 4th level Pregen, I can exercise my right as a PFS GM and run a 7-player table. Even with that many people, I do not anticipate this session running longer than 5 hours as long as everyone shows up early, we start on time, and we don't get bogged down in far too much chatter.

Then instead of a 2nd run of this scenario, I can look to plan a Feast of Ravenmoor (CORE) game sometime in the next few weeks....possibly on a Friday or Saturday as most people seem to work best with those days. That can give a nice jump of 3XP to anyone needing the boost to get their characters into 3rd or 4th level.

That being said, I need Lucia, Vin Sha, and bigboom's XMLs. I also need Soose to let me know which CORE Pregen they would like to bring along (if they're joining us) so I can get it prepped.

And as always, if your character has any XP, I need the latest Chronicle if you haven't sent/posted it yet.

Thread Information