STAR TREK 2d20
    Blog Entries

PAR5E Formatted XML <-> MS Word .docx

Maybe it was a dream I had since I can't find it now, but I though I saw a post about a tool/way to get to text formatted in the PAR5E xml format into or out of a MS Word .docx format.

The idea/use for this is so that I can create .pdf and FG formatted adventures from one set of files. i.e. rather than create an adventure in Word or xml text and then cut and paste into the other, be able to master the content in one format and then use that to drive both a formatted Word file and a FG module.

Is their something along these lines?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Not quite that, but maybe you were thinking of this thread?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...eator-to-Par5e

Blog Entries
    I'm familiar with that thread, but don't think it's the one running in the back of my sub-conscious. Thanks

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information