Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12

If you don't like the dice where they're at, why don't you just drag them all into a pile in a corner somewhere, and save their new position (so that they always go back there when you're not using them)?

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    That doesn't apply the damage automatically to the target. And if you want to customize the dice the weapon does, you cannot do so without having dice to drag.
    Well, that's obnoxious. It seems the players need dice to add weapons, and the GM needs dice to make a custom table.

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    It doesn't remove all dice. The plus minus die from Fate is still there. How to I get rid of that?
    Unfortunately, you can't remove "all" the dice. You have to specify them individually. I added an attachment that removes the fudge die.

Can you hotbar a die first and then enable the extension? You should be able to drag the die from the hotbar to the UI for new weapons and tables.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    Can you hotbar a die first and then enable the extension? You should be able to drag the die from the hotbar to the UI for new weapons and tables.
    Unfortunately not. Once you enable the extension, it breaks those macros.

What about having the extension put the dice at a negative location (off the screen). Should keep the macros working then.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

What about having the extension put the dice at a negative location (off the screen). Should keep the macros working then.
    That sounds like a good idea.

Unfortunately, this doesn't work. It keeps the dice on the screen.

I suspect the dialogs that require dice could be changed to have a text field instead, but that's above my knowledge of editing the interface right now.

Another thanks for this - We use FG in person and don't need the dice taking up screen space on the maps.

Thread Information