FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Cypher System One-Shots- SUPER HEROES!

SUPER HEROES! I will be running a super heroes game next session. I was going to run it in Sunday the 8th, but I was reminded it is Mother's day. I will be shooting for the 22nd. If you want a specific super hero, let me know. Again, I will make the characters. You just show up!
    This was also posted in my other thread, but one of my other players reminded me that it would get more attention from a new thread. If that's a problem, I do apologize.
    Last edited by Stryfe484; April 26th, 2016 at 14:53. Reason: Changed the revised date

The available superheroes are as follows:

The superheroes are as follows:

Hiro Nakamura, honorable adept who travels through time
    Deadpool, resilient warrior who never says die
    Green Lantern, Creative adept who focuses on mind over matter
    Spiderman, graceful explorer who fights with panache
    Beast, learned warrior who conducts weird science

Sign up on the game page, link is in a previous post on this thread. Put your preferred super hero in the character slot. See you on the 22nd!

A good variety of choices there! Decisions, decisions...

@TriOpticon: Haha, glad you like them. My irl group picked them out. I fleshed them out for the Cypher system rules. Now it's time to make the adventure!

Looks like I only need one more person to fill my game! I'm taking the first five people. If you're interested, sign up now before all the spots are gone!

Characters and Plot

We are full! The first five people that confirmed the date and time will get a message with the available superheroes. I'll try to go in the order in which you signed up. Looking forward to playing on the 22nd!
    BTW, the setting will be Super High. You are all heroes in training in high school. Students have been falling to some virus or other nefarious plot. Those that wake up, have no powers, while others don't awaken at all!
    It's up to you and your Super Friends to solve the mystery and save your fellow classmates!

Characters have been distributed! Message me if you have any questions!

Bad news, fellas. Game off. I have an emergency and can't host right now. If you're still interested, sign up for the next game. Hopefully I'll see you there!

Bummer! Nobody from the fantasy grounds community showed up to the game! I couldn't get enough people in at the last minute to play. We are going to try again! Keep checking the game calendar for more info!

Signing up for 7/31, if that's still happening.

Thread Information