DICE PACKS BUNDLE

d20_graphics.xml

When you create a new ruleset...
    The base.xml file referres to a non-existing file in the d20 folder
    called d20_graphics.xml.

what is supposed to be the content of this file??

You may be mistaken

I believe the reference to the file you are speaking of is actually data\graphics.xml, which you can find in the main folder, data subfolder.

though that might help you out....

Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

Re: d20_graphics.xml

Quote Originally Posted by nix4
    called d20_graphics.xml.

It contains the graphics definitions for ruleset specific elements, such as the NPC (Personalities) sheets, combat tracker, d20 reference desktop button, etc.. And perhaps most remarkably, the character sheet.

To obtain the file, run the resource extractor found in this message. Please, read the notes in the message before running the extractor (UnPak.exe).

Re: d20_graphics.xml

Quote Originally Posted by Ged
    Quote Originally Posted by nix4
    called d20_graphics.xml.

It contains the graphics definitions for ruleset specific elements, such as the NPC (Personalities) sheets, combat tracker, d20 reference desktop button, etc.. And perhaps most remarkably, the character sheet.

To obtain the file, run the resource extractor found in this message. Please, read the notes in the message before running the extractor (UnPak.exe).
    Ya I saw your earlier post about the magical unpack.exe file which I did execute. However, the file simply dosn't exist and it seems the system falls back on /data/graphics.xml. Do you simply have to create a d20_graphics.xml file which STILL causes problems..

What I ended up doing was creating the d20_graphics.xml from the /data/graphics.xml, Then going over every forum entry here than mentioned d20_graphics.xml and adding the appropriate <framespec> tags so that I could actually see recordsheets...

There's allot missing when you simply copy the graphics.xml to d20_graphics.xml (the character sheet for one!)....

I have no idea what else is missing but even when I re-installed my copy of the software to another directory just to see if I somehow deleted this file...it wasn't there...

This sounds pretty mysterious... Just to make sure, did you install Fantasy Grounds with ruleset source files checkbox checked? And after running the UnPak.exe, you do not have the d20_graphics.xml in rulesets\d20 folder?

Quote Originally Posted by Ged
    This sounds pretty mysterious... Just to make sure, did you install Fantasy Grounds with ruleset source files checkbox checked? And after running the UnPak.exe, you do not have the d20_graphics.xml in rulesets\d20 folder?
    Yes I did, one of the things I did to double check to make sure I didn't delete the file was reinstall my copy to a different folder and I noticed that check box and made sure it was checked...But the file still wasn't there.

Hope that helps, I'm hoping to replace the GUI and I can do most of it but I dont know all the <framespec> entities needed to replace the various parts of the GUI.

I seem to have this problem as well and the link to the UnPak program is no longer valid. Is there a way that I can get the d20_graphics.xml file?

Use winzip to open the resource.pak file.

Thread Information