FG Spreadshirt Swag

couple of ideas for future releases

I just wanted to toss in a couple of ideas for things I've noticed while running my campaign...

* how about a / command to find out what the server's "speical generated name" is...I often get a game going...give out the "special name" and then forget it...w/o restarting the server how do I find it again?

* /die command could be /roll as well (/roll feels more intuitive to me)

* Round indicators? for spells and things that have durations to help keep track of that...

* Of course more map drawing tools ...or pencil sizes etc...

And just for the sake of conversation what about SVG support and the ability to use SVG images for maps and tokens? that could potentially be an easy way to allow map zooming functions...

Really great product btw! I really appreciate the ability to toss Images into the image folder dynamically while in game..thats just great...
    I've had maps that crash players..so I can just grab another...or if I need a monster pick..I just toss one in and show it....

NiX
    Spire Campaign
    https://noxgeo.dyndns.org/spire/

I would love to see a counter. A window control that you could add items to. You could type in text on one line and a number in a box. When a button is pushed, all numbers would decrease by one. For example:
    Sleep [5]
    Hold Person [7]

When a button is pressed when the round is ended the numbers would decrease by 1. A very simple concept that would help the GM keep track of spell duration.

I would like to see a Global Modifier box, meaning another modifier box that would affect all of the players rolls, rather than just my individual rolls.

Arras

Ability to Move Tokens to Front or Back

The ability to move a token to BACK or FRONT would allow for better token stacking.

This could be used with tokens which move (such as aboat or wagon), and thus a boat token could be set to BACK and locked...This would keep the players from accidentally moving the token to FRONT or moving it.

Another way this idea works is for threat ranges. If you make a token which has a semi-transparent reach display around it (say an Ogre with 10' reach), Setting it to BACK would allow players to move their tokens within the threat range without interferance.

Yeah, i remember that little problem we had with the boat that night...what a pain

Quote Originally Posted by PowerJ
    Yeah, i remember that little problem we had with the boat that night...what a pain
    Ya, I know you can lock tokens...so players cant move them..but to have a move to BACK or move to FRONT would be much better...

Yeah I would have to say that both the counter for spell duration and the ability to move tokens forward and backward would be great additions. I would also like to see some way of organizing the tken box better, I like the idea of the bags but sometimes you open a bag with large icons and they overwhelm the token box and I cannot clear them so I can see any others. Perhaps if the 'top' icon awlays stayed above all icon period, maybe that would help.
    • snikle •
    . .lapsus calumni. .

Gargantuan Tokens

I totally agree, I have scaled tokens for all sizes of monsters and the gargantuan tokens just dont fit in the bags properly...

Same thing happens for large tokens like boats or building pieces.

Thread Information