5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 12 of 13 First ... 210111213 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    Exactly that!

I will fix this today or tomorrow :-) work depending
    Would it be possible have an option to post the user + time taken to chat on the press of the end turn button?

(this is purely for a data analysis purpose)

It is covering the menu button in the MGT2E ruleset. Maybe move it over here instead? I haven't seen a ruleset that uses this area or allow it to be edited on where it is placed if that is possible.
    TimerPlacement.png

Quote Originally Posted by JazerNorth View Post
    It is covering the menu button in the MGT2E ruleset. Maybe move it over here instead? I haven't seen a ruleset that uses this area or allow it to be edited on where it is placed if that is possible.
    TimerPlacement.png
    Can't put it there because not everyone has that space either. Its going to depend on the size of your CT for the space you suggesting.

You can edit the ext and change where it goes though. I've never used MGT2E but yeah I can see how this would be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Can't put it there because not everyone has that space either. Its going to depend on the size of your CT for the space you suggesting.

You can edit the ext and change where it goes though. I've never used MGT2E but yeah I can see how this would be a problem.
    I was going to edit it, but it is in the vault. I'm pulling it from: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/162/view

Quote Originally Posted by JazerNorth View Post
    I was going to edit it, but it is in the vault. I'm pulling it from: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/162/view
    I put the following change in and it is in a good place.
    Line 228 and 256 add the condition ' or User.getRulesetName() == "MGT2"'. It will then be suitable for MGT2 for Traveller.
    I'll use my code, just let me know if you update the code in Forge so I can remove my extension from my system.
    Thanks!

I can take a look this weekend when I have some time!

if you have an edit, you can submit it via the github!

or if you dont want to just write the edits here, and I'll get to adding it

(ie: how far along on the x axis to move it for that ruleset/layout)
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; July 20th, 2022 at 04:56.

I believe I am having a problem with the sound portion of the extension. The timer works fine, but when it ends the player who's turn it is doesn't hear a sound only I do as the GM. The sound I hear is the windows error sound effect, and I don't know if I am missing a setting or something. I am using the latest version of FGU through the launcher, and using the 5e rule set.

Quote Originally Posted by Simveosis View Post
    I believe I am having a problem with the sound portion of the extension. The timer works fine, but when it ends the player who's turn it is doesn't hear a sound only I do as the GM. The sound I hear is the windows error sound effect, and I don't know if I am missing a setting or something. I am using the latest version of FGU through the launcher, and using the 5e rule set.
    hmm intriguing, will take a look!

Getting an error since the latest update with the Forge version of the extension:

[WARNING] textcontrol: Could not find font (stencil) in control (timer) in class (ct_combat_timer_host)

functionality still seems ok though.

Thread Information