STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    @Trenloe, fair enough. I’m locked into the definitions in the contexts of FG (definition 2) and CC3+ (where definition 1 is called a symbol).

Tokens in FG aren't limited to character representation. You can add tokens straight to the map (not linked to anything in the combat tracker) and they can represent lots of different things, where a lot of the graphics in the CSUAC can come in handly.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    The Dunjinni part of the Vintyri Project has at least several dozen creature tokens. Maybe a couple hundred even, but not sure. BUT, they are not pog format since they are generally designed to be added to static maps. You will want to use something like TokenTool2 to add a border or base to them.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information