5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Blog Entries
    you might only have 400mb of tokens but they will take up much more memory in FG.
    in most FG sessions i have a fair idea where or what the players are likely to encounter and I make sure that is prepped before hand.
    So typically when Im adding tokens "as needed" its during that pre-game prep but sometimes it will happen in game.

This link isn't working for me? Is there an updated one?

Try this one https://www.vintyri.org/vintyri/cc3p_addons.htm

It's specifically for the CC3+ program but once you download the files and unzip them you'll see all of the tokens and images.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Amazing. Thank you so much. Any other suggestions for object/terrain/item type tokens? Preferably open source/free.

Quote Originally Posted by latwood View Post
    Amazing. Thank you so much. Any other suggestions for object/terrain/item type tokens? Preferably open source/free.
    That one will have everything you need I think. I'm not aware of any other sources but if you use something like tokentool or tokenstamp you can make tokens from any image that you find on the internet
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Vintyri also has some other collections, including CSUAC2, Dunjinni Archives and Bogie's Mapping Objects. Not aware of any other big collections.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Just an FYI it seems the link no longer works. Not Found.jpg
    Disregard, I see it's been addressed now.
    Last edited by pikewolfgard; April 25th, 2020 at 18:12. Reason: Didnt see its already been fixed.

Blog Entries
    Ok. So I really must be missing something here. The title of this thread is "Huge Library of Free Tokens". It appears to me as though that title is (now) in error.

I've downloaded all the files mentioned on this page: https://www.vintyri.org/vintyri/cc3p_addons.htm
    I've unzipped them, perused the contents and find no tokens/pogs. There appears to be quite a bit of CC3+ and other map making software (e.g. Dundjinni) graphics but no stand alone tokens. Admittedly I have not run the install for CC3+ (or others) and that may be my issue. But to my understanding the author of the site has changed the content since dereks post in April of 2016. The page mentioned above now provides addons for map creation software, not a "Huge Library of Free Tokens".

If I am wrong please enlighten me as to what I am doing wrong, what is eluding me. If I'm correct maybe dereks, if he is still haunting these forums, or one of the site admins could amend the first post of this thread so that those that follow aren't led astray.

I have hopped around on vintyri and found references to other candidate pages that might contain the elusive "Huge Library of Free Tokens", but those links are typically broken.
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

It depends on your definition of Token. If you think a Token is a small graphic that can be added to a map and moved around, then the CSUAC is indeed a Huge Library of Free Tokens

If your definition of a Token is just something that represents a creature, then you indeed won’t see files that match your definition of a Token.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information