STAR TREK 2d20

help with half orc

im sure this is somewhere else answered allready but i was not able to find it, ive found out how to script the rerolls of 1-2 on great weapon fighter and the improved crit but ive not been able to figure out how to add savage attacks from the half orc being able to add 1 dice of damage extra on crits, so say using a great axe 1d12 damage, on crit its 2d12 but with a half orc it should be 3d12 on crits and 1d12 on normal damage, how would i make this happen.

thanks
    sorry if the post seems confusing

One the Weapons tab titlebar there is a magnifying glass at the right end. Click it and set Extra Crit Dice to 1.

See the final bullet point under 'weapons' here. Note also the health warning.

You could also create an effect DMG: 1d12, critical. Set the targeting to self and apply to the character. This will have the same problem as above in that it will indiscriminately apply the damage to any critical hit from any source.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

VR Gaming on I9 9900K RTX 3090 ( 4k on the go on I7 6700HQ 965M )
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate in HD
    member_gqwebb

Okay, I guess I've been doing it wrong -- I have Action Surge and Second Wind both in the same power group -- but I don't track uses by the group, but by the power. Is something wrong, or am I just doing it differently (to save vertical space on my action tab)?

Scrolling the action tab is sop for any magic user but the wiki states "Most can be grouped into one power group but if tracking is required then that trait needs to be separated into it's own group." It always depends on how much detail you want or can handle.
    VR Gaming on I9 9900K RTX 3090 ( 4k on the go on I7 6700HQ 965M )
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate in HD
    member_gqwebb

No. The wiki is wrong. You can track individual powers in the same group. I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that. I'll correct it when I have a minute tomorrow.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information